5. Supporting PHM can cause serious damages to your health (Julie's Law)
I'm surprised Safin isn't part of this particular law. The hippo fans are always dying a thousand deaths when he plays.
7. (Insert noun here) is on the juice
This law is funny because most everybody on tour is accused of being on the juice except the one skinny guy who's winning everything.
10. Tennis coverage in the USA is a joke, and the commentators are all tools.
Lousy tennis coverage is universal, according to the Eurosport Moan thread.
And the first one to bitch about ESPN tennis coverage is almost always some crazy Federer fan who's pissed that a more popular player (like Sharapova) gets primetime coverage during the dreadfully boring first week of slam coverage and not Federer.
16. Jerry Seinfeld and Chloe never lose an argument (Jerry's Law)
How many times have I pwned Jerry? This "law" is a lemon law. Toss it.
19. Signatures must contain either a quirky tid bit of wisdom or a laundry list of the players you support. Quotes from random movies, TV shows, or other posters are a plus. Of course 10,000 smilies are firmly required, as is a cheap shot to one or more posters.
You forgot to add: giant blend images of favorite player(s) that require you to scroll down for several seconds before you can read the next post.
Berdych got tons of fans this week, and if Fena wins tomorrow, (unlikely) he will get tons as well
Beat Roger or Rafa: a new legend is born! Massive fanbases instantly created, just add haterade.
RFK, no matter how hard he tries, is not a troll
He used to be better but has lost some of his bite.