Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Sue Ellen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 104
                     
Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

Dudes,

If anyone left in the draw can beat Rog, it's got to be Haas! He's probably the only guy left who has any shot at him. We know that Roddick wont come up with the goods (if they meet in the final) so in a sense, this fourth round match is like the final. Does Tommy have a chance?? Post your comments here! Personally, I think Tommy can do it. He's playing near to the best tennis of his career so far and he also has the added confidence from his win over Roger from a couple of weeks back........

Vamos RAFA, FELI y NANDO!!!!!!!
Sue Ellen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:44 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 24,604
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

Roger will beat him straight sets.
Horatio Caine is offline  
post #3 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Federerthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: french national residing in australia
Posts: 810
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

there's already multiple threads saying haas will beat federer/win the aus open
Federerthebest is offline  
post #4 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:46 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 7,266
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

I prefer my thread

There an only be One Nadal
Quote:
Nadal, Roddick, Tsonga, Del Potro & Safin
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Black Adam is offline  
post #5 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Registered User
 
Peoples's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,294
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

These thread posters are absolutely pathetic with their "guesses". Every time Federer plays someone (anyone!) someone has to come up with this crap. If it's a discussion thread then don't post such moron titles! Or if you think Haas will win then say why?? And because you're a Federer-hater is not good enough reason. Just another totally pointless vcash hunting tabloid-titled thread.

fernandogonzález
Peoples is offline  
post #6 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Registered User
 
mandoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 56
Posts: 10,453
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

Haas is dangerous . I am rooting for Rogelio though, in straight or 4 sets.

BTW, why is a lot of people ruling out Andy? He's playing great.

Roger:
Rafa:
Roddick ~ Baggy ~ Blake ~ Chucho ~ Coria ~ Dima ~ Gask ~ Gaston ~ Guga ~ Haas ~ Juanqui ~ Marat ~ Delpy ~ Tsonga ~ Murray ~ Moya:
Most ATP players:

~ Passenger on the Federer Express #111 ~ Resident of Denaon's Den of Misfits ~
~ Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society ~

"Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false." ~ Bertrand Russell
mandoura is offline  
post #7 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:49 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 36
Posts: 9,170
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

RonE is offline  
post #8 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Sue Ellen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 104
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

[QUOTE=Peoples]And because you're a Federer-hater is not good enough reason.QUOTE]

Believe it or not I'm a Federer fan! I just think Tommy will win this one!

Vamos RAFA, FELI y NANDO!!!!!!!
Sue Ellen is offline  
post #9 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:50 PM
Registered User
 
mandoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 56
Posts: 10,453
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples
These thread posters are absolutely pathetic with their "guesses". Every time Federer plays someone (anyone!) someone has to come up with this crap. If it's a discussion thread then don't post such moron titles! Or if you think Haas will win then say why?? And because you're a Federer-hater is not good enough reason. Just another totally pointless vcash hunting tabloid-titled thread.
Love your wording.

Roger:
Rafa:
Roddick ~ Baggy ~ Blake ~ Chucho ~ Coria ~ Dima ~ Gask ~ Gaston ~ Guga ~ Haas ~ Juanqui ~ Marat ~ Delpy ~ Tsonga ~ Murray ~ Moya:
Most ATP players:

~ Passenger on the Federer Express #111 ~ Resident of Denaon's Den of Misfits ~
~ Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society ~

"Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false." ~ Bertrand Russell
mandoura is offline  
post #10 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:51 PM
♥ eve ♥
 
R. Bachelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 40,862
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples
These thread posters are absolutely pathetic with their "guesses". Every time Federer plays someone (anyone!) someone has to come up with this crap. If it's a discussion thread then don't post such moron titles! Or if you think Haas will win then say why?? And because you're a Federer-hater is not good enough reason. Just another totally pointless vcash hunting tabloid-titled thread.
R. Bachelot is offline  
post #11 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:51 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 24,604
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

Seriously, if Haas can lose a set to Luczak...he stands no chance against Roger. Roger was caught napping in Kooyong - end of.
Horatio Caine is offline  
post #12 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Registered User
 
Peoples's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,294
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

[QUOTE=Sue Ellen]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples
And because you're a Federer-hater is not good enough reason.QUOTE]

Believe it or not I'm a Federer fan! I just think Tommy will win this one!
It remains attention seeking BS until you say why.

fernandogonzález
Peoples is offline  
post #13 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:53 PM
♥ eve ♥
 
R. Bachelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 40,862
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

[QUOTE=Sue Ellen]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples
And because you're a Federer-hater is not good enough reason.QUOTE]

Believe it or not I'm a Federer fan! I just think Tommy will win this one!
R. Bachelot is offline  
post #14 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Sue Ellen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 104
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
Seriously, if Haas can lose a set to Luczak...he stands no chance against Roger. Roger was caught napping in Kooyong - end of.
How typically English of you!!

Vamos RAFA, FELI y NANDO!!!!!!!
Sue Ellen is offline  
post #15 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:57 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 155
                     
Re: Tommy Haas to beat Roger Federer

When was the last time that Roger lost consecutive times to the same player? Granted, the Kooyong lost won't be counted in Roger's record, but I don't think Roger will allow himself to lose to the same player twice in a span of two weeks.

I think Roger has already adjusted to Haas's improved game by now. It won't be as easy as his three previous matches, but I trust he would still prevail.
guinevere_79 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome