1. Which Grand Slam tournament(s) did you attend?
Roland-Garros and US OPEN
2. Was this your first visit to a Grand Slam? If not, what other Grand Slams did you visit or how many times did you visit this one?
Roland-Garros (first time was in 1990, and I try to go each year) - US OPEN (2004)
3. What did you think about the organisation of the tournament?
Roland-Garros : good. But, the welcome is not great. People who work there are a bit stressy.
US OPEN : Didn't like the first round on three days !! I was a bit lost !! But, I liked the warm welcome from the people who work there, always smily and very cool. Where you enter in the stadium : "hello and welcome"
4. Why did you visit this tournament? (to see your fav. Player, the atmosphere, tennis in general etc.)
Roland-Garros : tennis in general, my fave players, the atmosphere is always good
US OPEN : was my first trip to the US, so for tourism, tennis, the night session (we don't have one in Roland), my players..
5. Was is it easy to get tickets for the tournament?
Roland-Garros : yes (even if it's going to be difficult for 2006 with a draw)
US OPEN : Yes, each morning, you can buy tickets for the matches. The atmosphere is good because there are trivias while you are queuing. I liked a lot
6. What did you think about the prices of the tickets?
Roland-Garros : prices are ok. Personally, I only buy for grounds, so Roland-Garros doesn't cost me a lot of money.
US OPEN : very expensive, cause you have to buy one main court, if you want to buy grounds only, you can't. In 2004, the least expensive ticket was at $ 54 !!! So, you can't go there everyday !! With that price, in Paris, you can go there for 3 days in the grounds !! But, the good thing in NY is that qualies are free and the A.A day is you don't watch match on that court. So, great
7. What it easy to get to the tournament?
Roland-Garros : with the metro or the bus, I live in the suburbs of Paris, so only 25-30 mins for me
US OPEN : With the metro, it's easy, and the subway station is very close to the stadium
8. Did your expectations, which you had of the tournament, come true?
YEs, both are great tournaments
9. Would you visit this tournament again? Why (not)?
Roland-Garros : I go there each year
US OPEN : I plan to go there in 2006