The Big Three (Combined Achievements) -
Djokovic, Federer and Nadal
1) Won 35 of the last 40 Grand Slams.
2) Won 29 out of 30 Grand Slams from the 2005 French Open up to and including Wimbledon 2012.
3) Represented in 39 of the last 40 Grand Slam finals.
4) Won 10 of the last 11 Australian Open titles. (Represented in 10 finals).
5) Each has reached the final of every Grand Slam at least twice and consecutively at least once.
6) Consecutively held the number 1 ranking since February 2004.
7) Occupied the top 3 places in the rankings for 6 years, 5 consecutively. (2007–2011, 2014).
8) Each has won 3 of the 4 Grand Slams in a season.
9) Each has won at least one Grand Slam 3 or more times consecutively.
10) Each has won at least one Grand Slam 5+ times.
11) Each has won 10+ titles in a season.
12) Each has set the Open Era record for most titles won in three out of the four respective Grand Slams Djokovic with 5 Australian open Titles, Federer with 7 Wimbledon Titles and Nadal with 9 French Open Titles.
13) All won ATP Player of the Year, ITF Men's Singles Champion, Laureus World Sports Award for Sportsman of the Year and ESPY Award for Best Male Tennis player.
14) Each has 80%+ win percentage at all 4 Grand Slams.
15) Won 8 out of 9 Masters 1000 tournaments in 2012.
16) Won 7 out of 9 Masters 1000 tournaments in 2007 and 2014 and were represented in every final both years.
17) Each is placed in the top three in terms of the number of titles won in Masters 1000 Tournaments. Nadal is placed number 1 with 27 Titles, Federer is number 2 with 23 Titles and Djokovic is number 3 with 20 Titles in the open era.
18) Each has defeated the other two in at least one Grand Slam final.
19) Each has reached the final of all 9 Masters 1000 tournaments.
20) Top three prize money leaders of all time.
21) Hold the top 10 spots for prize money earned in a season (unadjusted for inflation).
22) Federer and Djokovic have a win percentage of 83 which is the highest in the open era. Nadal has a win percentage of 93% on clay which is the highest in the open era.
What is next on the achievement list for this trio of all time greats.
1) If Djokovic wins French Open, Nadal, Fed and Nole will have completed career grand slam.
Please add some more, this is unprecedented and people need to stop arguing over weak era bla blaa old man federer bla bla..What we are witnessing is three players in the same era amassing legendary record after record in the open era. If this is not the golden era then what is?
It's certainly a special era, with unprecedented domination by 2 (2005-2010), and then 3 players (2011-present).
As for master's titles, they are the top 3 since 1990, but not for the entire open era, if you count similar titles pre-1990 (Lendl has 22).
Djokovic winning 10+ slams including a FO would be the icing on the cake.