Read the entire thing here
For the Men:
1. Roger Federer — Only Federer can hurt Federer. Which is what happened in practice.
2. Rafael Nadal — Does he swap fashion tips with model ball girls at Madrid tournament?
3. Andre Agassi — Most important statistic in October: $10 million raised for his foundation.
4. Ivan Ljubicic — Vienna calling. Wins Austrian tournament and never loses serve.
5. James Blake — Rare title for an American on European soil last week.
6. Andy Roddick — Who would have thought he'd be playing catch-up to Blake?
7. Lleyton Hewitt — Expectant father. Will he be shouting "C'monnnn!!" in the delivery room?
8. Guillermo Coria — Still can't believe he signed with Nashville. Oh, sorry, that's Kariya.
9. Marat Safin — Out since August. ATP news conferences haven't quite been the same.
10. Argentina — Tennis program needs to go into "timeout" after series of drug scandals.