2. Krajicek - beat Sampras at Wimbledon, always like it Dutch players and teams (football, volleyball).
Must be hard though, we have so many mugs and crappy teams.
1. Djokovic - my personal GOAT, but oh, well..
2. Wawrinka - joined the bandwagon since AO 2013 last year, what a match. Fully deserved slam win today.
3. Ferrer - for sheer fighting spirit. I reckon he's a big twat off court, though.
4. Tsonga - for clownishness and the volleys.
5. Del Potro - typical Argentinian, good guy.
6. Gasquet - for his near perfect one-handed backhand.
7. Nadal - though I liked him much better in his capris.
8. Isner - for being a mental giant.
9. Kohlschreiber - for his shotmaking ability.
10. Nishikori - for his potential greatness.
Hewitt, Mahut, Sijsling.
- Dimitrov: seems to fail every time.
- Federer: legend, but I hate his aura and the way his fans and people who don't know tennis think the sport's nothing without him.
- Murray: horrible on-court attitude.