Your life is in danger - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 08:51 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Joey Tribbiani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Milan
Age: 24
Posts: 11,361
                     
Your life is in danger

You, anyone you love, are gonna die.
But you have one and only ONE shot, choosing a tennis player to win a match (EDIT: against Ferrer).
Only one rule, no one who ever reached #10 ranking or better.

Roger Federer

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

302 weeks #1 - 6 WTFs


Quote:
"Peak Djokovic is better than peak Federer. Federer dominated in the weak era 2004-2007".

Last edited by n8; 12-25-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Joey Tribbiani is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 08:53 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
ClutchOn&Win's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 8,879
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

Cannot answwer this without the opponent the player is playing. Who would that be and would the player themselves know they;re playing for my life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaKnowsBest View Post
Who is Victor Estrella
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
Mainstream fans that only talk about Djokovic/Federer/Nadal should leave Muppet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaKnowsBest View Post
I recently discussed Mark Philippoussis. I can write his entire name now without using copy and paste.
^ This my bloody wigga right here, right here! Ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade View Post
I know who he is, but once again with you people - apples and oranges.

With Federer it's a sort of spiritual unity. He brought us here and in particular; to this forum. Without him, we wouldn't be posting at this time on this day.
Look at this sheet. Slade needs a girlfriend.

https://twitter.com/MidCourtCrisis - Follow me on twitter.
ClutchOn&Win is offline  
post #3 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 08:55 PM
Registered User
 
Rychu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Age: 22
Posts: 19,809
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

who are they playing against?

The game bores me now

Federer - Del Potro
Rychu is offline  
post #4 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 08:56 PM
country flag SVK
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 3,755
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

It´s Karlovic´s serve regardless the opponent.
SVK is offline  
post #5 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Joey Tribbiani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Milan
Age: 24
Posts: 11,361
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
Cannot answwer this without the opponent the player is playing. Who would that be and would the player themselves know they;re playing for my life?
1. Ferrer

2. Yes

Roger Federer

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

302 weeks #1 - 6 WTFs


Quote:
"Peak Djokovic is better than peak Federer. Federer dominated in the weak era 2004-2007".
Joey Tribbiani is offline  
post #6 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 08:58 PM
country flag SVK
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 3,755
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_92 View Post
2. Yes
That´s why I didn´t pick Raonic. He would probably doublefault my life away.
SVK is offline  
post #7 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Registered User
 
nellis_lv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,081
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

Either Anderson or Nishikori, probably.
nellis_lv is offline  
post #8 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 09:03 PM
Registered User
 
bry17may's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 22
Posts: 15,813
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

Janowicz for sure

Yo que querría poder contarte que ahí afuera está la vida y solo hay gente que quisiera comprenderte, y abrazarte, y alegrarte y ayudarte siempre.

Pero no, duerme que ahí afuera solo hay monstruos, solo hay gente que te compra y que te vende, que te odia, que te miente, que te roba, que te mata, que te viola y que no siente nada.
bry17may is offline  
post #9 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 09:03 PM
country flag SVK
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 3,755
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

Oh I didn´t read properly I thought you want a certain player´s shot to win a match
SVK is offline  
post #10 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 09:04 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 26
Posts: 347
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_92 View Post
1. Ferrer
Gulbis on clay, Dimitrov on everything else.
FlavorNuts is offline  
post #11 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 09:04 PM
Registered User
 
janko05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,301
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_92 View Post
1. Ferrer
better start working on that testimony while there's still time
janko05 is offline  
post #12 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Joey Tribbiani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Milan
Age: 24
Posts: 11,361
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavorNuts View Post
Gulbis
RIP

Roger Federer

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

302 weeks #1 - 6 WTFs


Quote:
"Peak Djokovic is better than peak Federer. Federer dominated in the weak era 2004-2007".
Joey Tribbiani is offline  
post #13 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 09:09 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
ClutchOn&Win's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 8,879
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_92 View Post
1. Ferrer

2. Yes
It would be Ivan Dodig outside of the top 10 if not for the opponent. Ferrer is a bad matchup for him though and would most likely grind him down.

Either Youzhny or Nishikori. Probably swaying more to Youzhny, although I believe Nishikori to be mentally a little more stable.

Yeah, Youzhny. Only one with the talent and the mindset. (Based off last year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaKnowsBest View Post
Who is Victor Estrella
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
Mainstream fans that only talk about Djokovic/Federer/Nadal should leave Muppet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaKnowsBest View Post
I recently discussed Mark Philippoussis. I can write his entire name now without using copy and paste.
^ This my bloody wigga right here, right here! Ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade View Post
I know who he is, but once again with you people - apples and oranges.

With Federer it's a sort of spiritual unity. He brought us here and in particular; to this forum. Without him, we wouldn't be posting at this time on this day.
Look at this sheet. Slade needs a girlfriend.

https://twitter.com/MidCourtCrisis - Follow me on twitter.
ClutchOn&Win is offline  
post #14 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 09:12 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,894
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
It would be Ivan Dodig outside of the top 10 if not for the opponent. Ferrer is a bad matchup for him though and would most likely grind him down.

Either Youzhny or Nishikori. Probably swaying more to Youzhny, although I believe Nishikori to be mentally a little more stable.

Yeah, Youzhny. Only one with the talent and the mindset. (Based off last year)
youzhny was top10 player
rus59 is offline  
post #15 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Registered User
 
Rychu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Age: 22
Posts: 19,809
                     
Re: Your life is in danger

Hamburg+Stuttgart Fognini 3.0

Fuck H2H this beast would not be stopped

The game bores me now

Federer - Del Potro
Rychu is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome