All the love for roddick is making me sick!
Leave it, just leave it, you're never going to win.
1. Roddick was the latest from this group to retire and he is most fresh in people's eyes, especially the younger posters.
2. Roddick was American and they have bigger and more global ways of hyping a player up for better than he is.
3. When you think of Roddick, after his won grandslam what springs to mind are all the scintalitating shots and point constructing brilliancies Federer used to school him with.
4. His pranks, media outbursts and fact he carried American tennis for somany years make him seem better than he was.
5. People obsess over stats and will always make the grandslam final argument even though other than Federer, the field wasn't drastically difficult.
IMO, Del Potro and Pat Rafter are the two greatest.