1) Federer wins Rolland Garros
- Let's face it, we KNOW this is going to happen sooner or later.
2) Roddick wins Wimbledon
- With such a booming serve and huge groundstrokes, it's almost inevitable that he'll win Wimby atleast once.
3) Coria wins Rolland Garros
- Awfully good clay-courter, but he seems to choke in big occasions. I'd like to see him win it.
4) Henman wins Wimbledon
- Let's not get carried away.
5) Nalbandian wins one Grand Slam
- He has the game for it, he just needs to keep it together at the right times. I'm on the fence for this one.
6) Nadal wins Rolland Garros
- He's so young and shows so much potential already. I think he'll win the French more than once in the years to come, and who knows about the other slams once he adds to his game a bit.
7) Ancic wins Wimbledon
- Good player no doubt, just not sure if he'll ever be able to break through or not. Keep an eye out though. Regardless, I'm giving this one the thumbs down.
8) Hewitt wins Australian Open
- Nobody doubted him this year, that's for sure. If he can keep up the consistency, the chance is there. BUT I'm on the fence.
9) J. Johansson wins US Open
- The day I start seeing more consistent play by this huge server is when I'll start to like his chances more.
10) Ljubicic past 3rd round in Grand Slam
- God I hope so, because when he's ON, he's ON