Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 11:00 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 789
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
I just gave plenty of good arguments in response to nole_no1 up their.

The funny thing is, YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING OUT AS IF MURRAY IS HYPED UP AS GREAT BY ALL HIS FANS, before a Murray fan even posts in the thread.
I just react to what I saw on this forum, comments on Eurosport and the media in general. And I've never said "all"... I even said once "there are some down to the ground and more realistic..."

edit: and I even say every time "these delusional ones", because I don't want to insult the objective ones...

NO1E

Del Potro

Janowicz

Last edited by No1emania; 06-17-2013 at 11:03 PM.
No1emania is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 11:02 PM
Not Banned!
 
Rychu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Age: 22
Posts: 18,864
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
If he beats Dull in Wimbledon I will be a murray fan for 1 month and won't post about Roger during that period.
Seconded

The game bores me now

Federer - Del Potro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit Tennis Fan View Post
Murray is a pathetic joke who has thrown away his career and the chance to win several more slams because he puts his silly feminist crusade ahead of winning major tournaments.

Lord knows I despise Fakervic, a truly detestable individual, but at least the guy has some balls. Murray is a pussy whipped man-child, an embarrassment to the human race and living proof that evolution isn't all that it is made out to be. If he had any dignity he would retire now rather than face further humiliation.
Rychu is online now  
post #93 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 11:12 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,663
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiebreak100 View Post
You are not objective or realistic. I have read numerous comments from you bashing Murray for no good reason, in a pathetic attempt to gain the respect of the hate-filled bitters on here.

Nobody likes to stick the boot into the Murray 'fanboys' more than you. I do concede, it must be tough juggling objectivity when you have 9 out the top 10 players to support.
You are the worst Murray troll of then all.

I support 3 top 10 guys, not 9.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #94 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 11:42 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
MurrayWizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
Posts: 644
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

Let's continue this argument when the actual match ends. Unlikely it will even happen.

MurrayWizard is offline  
post #95 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 12:16 AM
Registered User
 
Alex999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kanata
Posts: 11,454
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

I don't have a problem with what Murray said. He does need to be confident and if he wants to win Wimbledon he needs to be ready for the best of the best. The problem is that I really think out of Nole, Fed and Nadal, Nadal is by far the biggest danger/worse match up for Murray. He'd be better off to avoid Rafa, but that's not his choice.

Now when Moozza (just read his sig 'Murray, true #1, the best grass player ever, the best of the bestest, lol), Tiebreak100 claim they are always objective, rational and nice I can't help it but laugh so hard (Sap is a special case, he is getting better but 'delusion' is a mild word to describe him). I don't even pay attention what they are writing here any more because it's nonsense most of the time if not all the time. However, I'll give all 3 of them a big hug for their trolling skills, and it must be nice to live in a lala land .

Prodigy is OK, but tends to be a bit sensitive/easily frustrated when people don't agree with him. He bad rep me for something so silly and he thinks that I'm 'full of myself, and I should get over myself', not sure where that came from but I just brushed it off ... it didn't make any sense. for Prodigy too. Prodigy is a fair poster. There are many fantastic Murray fans on MTF but because they are objective and logical, they are simply not as visible as 'legends of MTF' like Mooza, Tiebreak100 and Sapeoid.

Nolemania, hm, not sure about your intentions here. You seem to like to provoke Murray fans and enjoy it. I could be wrong though. oh well. you guys should stop arguing about nothing.

my gossip mode is over now

Last edited by Alex999; 06-18-2013 at 12:21 AM.
Alex999 is offline  
post #96 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 04:20 AM
Registered User
 
guga2120's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,148
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

i would like to see Andy win, and the best thing for that would be to keep Rafa, away from him if possible. Let's see Andy give Federer , a 3 set beating. If they played he would.

Rafa/Novak on the other side.
guga2120 is offline  
post #97 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 04:45 AM
Registered User
 
Mountaindewslave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,699
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_Johansen View Post
Murray pre-2012 is completely different confidence-wise. I think he'd certainly have his chances vs Rafa.
why do you say that? there is no match between the two on grass that really implies that he had a chance, and certainly no inclincation at the moment that he does
in fact he just came back from an injury. sure he won Queens, but if anything I would say that I would be uncertain of if he would be physically able to hang with Nadal
something that would have felt so strange to say 6 months ago!
I like that Murray is trying to go into Wimbledon with confidence, but let's be honest, he would be disheartened the most to see Nadal in his QF, would be by far his least favorable top 5 matchup
he can matchup OK against Djokovic anywhere
beat Federer at Olympics last year
but Nadal has his number

<3 Roger Federer <3 David Ferrer <3 Juan Martin Del Potro <3 Ernest Gulbis <3

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is online now  
post #98 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 06:20 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,512
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

This Golden Boy has the best attitude in sports.
paseo is offline  
post #99 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 06:35 AM
I wanna taste u.
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,908
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

So much childish behavior in this thread i swear.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline  
post #100 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 03:21 PM
♥ eve ♥
 
bokehlicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 40,775
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

Big mouth, bad teeth.
bokehlicious is offline  
post #101 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 03:23 PM
Registered User
 
JoWilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Age: 41
Posts: 6,721
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_Johansen View Post
Murray pre-2012 is completely different confidence-wise. I think he'd certainly have his chances vs Rafa.
I agree
JoWilly is offline  
post #102 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 03:38 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
MurrayWizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
Posts: 644
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
I don't have a problem with what Murray said. He does need to be confident and if he wants to win Wimbledon he needs to be ready for the best of the best. The problem is that I really think out of Nole, Fed and Nadal, Nadal is by far the biggest danger/worse match up for Murray. He'd be better off to avoid Rafa, but that's not his choice.

Now when Moozza (just read his sig 'Murray, true #1, the best grass player ever, the best of the bestest, lol), Tiebreak100 claim they are always objective, rational and nice I can't help it but laugh so hard (Sap is a special case, he is getting better but 'delusion' is a mild word to describe him). I don't even pay attention what they are writing here any more because it's nonsense most of the time if not all the time. However, I'll give all 3 of them a big hug for their trolling skills, and it must be nice to live in a lala land .

Prodigy is OK, but tends to be a bit sensitive/easily frustrated when people don't agree with him. He bad rep me for something so silly and he thinks that I'm 'full of myself, and I should get over myself', not sure where that came from but I just brushed it off ... it didn't make any sense. for Prodigy too. Prodigy is a fair poster. There are many fantastic Murray fans on MTF but because they are objective and logical, they are simply not as visible as 'legends of MTF' like Mooza, Tiebreak100 and Sapeoid.

Nolemania, hm, not sure about your intentions here. You seem to like to provoke Murray fans and enjoy it. I could be wrong though. oh well. you guys should stop arguing about nothing.

my gossip mode is over now
What happened to stalking Canadian girls? A girl called Emma is waiting for you, instead you are here insulting people.

MurrayWizard is offline  
post #103 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,238
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

The last set they played Murray bagelled Nadal after all
ogbg is offline  
post #104 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-25-2013, 07:45 AM
Registered User
 
New Balls Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 212
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

I think I understand why Murray wanted Rafa in his part of the draw... (joking)

Players performing at the highest level over a 52-week period since I started following tennis:

Federer

Nadal Djokovic

Hewitt Roddick Murray Ferrero (Tard #28) Agassi

Kuerten Ferrer Coria Davydenko Del Potro Safin Nalbandian Ljubicic Wawrinka
New Balls Please is offline  
post #105 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-25-2013, 01:28 PM
Registered User
 
TheBigFourFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,006
                     
Re: Murray has no fear of meeting Nadal in Wimbledon last eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiebreak100 View Post
You are not objective or realistic. I have read numerous comments from you bashing Murray for no good reason, in a pathetic attempt to gain the respect of the hate-filled bitters on here.

Nobody likes to stick the boot into the Murray 'fanboys' more than you. I do concede, it must be tough juggling objectivity when you have 9 out the top 10 players to support.
From my experiences, Murray fans such as myself (I'm not very vocal about it through) tend to dodge away most of the flaming going on and tend to be more of the sympathetic, objective/realistic side for their players. Of course, when Murray gains a few more slams and achievements this might certainly change but in the meantime we are all good people.

THE GOLDEN ERA OF TENNIS
Novak "The Serbinator" Djokovic Andy "The Pride and Joy of Britain" Murray Roger "Swiss Maestro" Federer Rafael "Spain's Raging Bull" Nadal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolesaurus View Post
Did Fed ever play 3 days straight semis and finals? I finally realized that RG is definitelly not a worthy tournament at all. I put MC and Rome as much better tournaments. not to mention
Inside the mind of Djokovic tard's stunning, objective analysis!
TheBigFourFTW is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome