Endless Djokovic-Nadal debates. Will SOG dominate Nadal like 2011? - Page 91 - MensTennisForums.com
View Poll Results: Djokovic will dominate nadal like 2011?
Yes. ( X-0 ) 12 24.00%
No. 23 46.00%
Yes but lesser extent. ( X- 1or2 ) 15 30.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1351 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 05:26 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 9,251
                     
Re: Endless Djokovic-Nadal debates. Will SOG dominate Nadal like 2011?

Fed gave Djokovic what he needed in IW so he has a huge confidence for his game. Djokovic gave Fed the same in Dubai so they helped each other a lot to improved their games. IMO Djokovic is faster right now than Nadal is. Can Djokovic beat Nadal? Has he the game to do that ? Yes,he can defeat Nadal! The same can be said for Nadal.
pepita1964 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1352 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 05:27 PM
Registered User
 
Mountaindewslave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,542
                     
Re: SOG (Djokovic) is like rigid wall again, nadal need to worry, may be repeat of 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastgrass View Post
At least are you agree with this he saved Tennis from pushers and Moon ballers in darkest era with his talented shot making? He was lone hope still is. Young guns are garbage.
you say he saved tennis from 'pushers' and such, when Novak Djokovic is one of the most defensive grinders on tour. just because you counter-punch and hit winners sometimes does not change your style of play. you sound pretty clueless, maybe because you're so focused on hating

<3 Roger Federer <3 David Ferrer <3 Juan Martin Del Potro <3 Stan Wawrinka <3

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline  
post #1353 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 05:43 PM
Registered User
 
evilmindbulgaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,569
                     
Re: Endless Djokovic-Nadal debates. Will SOG dominate Nadal like 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastgrass View Post
That is ridiculous, whatever I posts getting merged in other thread with random title.
That is what your useless trolling deserves

RAFAEL NADAL and GRIGOR DIMITROV

Rafa winning at least one slam in 10 consecutive years is the best achievement in Open Era tennis since Laver won all 4 Grand slam tournaments in the same year!


Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion!
evilmindbulgaria is offline  
 
post #1354 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 05:47 PM
Registered User
 
Balthazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,059
                     
Re: SOG (Djokovic) is like rigid wall again, nadal need to worry, may be repeat of 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
you say he saved tennis from 'pushers' and such, when Novak Djokovic is one of the most defensive grinders on tour. just because you counter-punch and hit winners sometimes does not change your style of play. you sound pretty clueless, maybe because you're so focused on hating
seriously girl(I hope you are a girl) stop posting for a while please.
Balthazar is offline  
post #1355 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 05:57 PM
Registered User
 
Fastgrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,038
                     
Re: Endless Djokovic-Nadal debates. Will SOG dominate Nadal like 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmindbulgaria View Post
That is what your useless trolling deserves
I'll remind you when SOG will kick $6%$ of Moon baller 7 times in row again.

It starts from Sunday if moon baller won't tank against bird shit.
Fastgrass is offline  
post #1356 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 06:00 PM
Registered User
 
evilmindbulgaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,569
                     
Re: Endless Djokovic-Nadal debates. Will SOG dominate Nadal like 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastgrass View Post
I'll remind you when SOG will kick $6%$ of Moon baller 7 times in row again.

It starts from Sunday if moon baller won't tank against bird shit.
Wooooo, scary stuff. I am shaking

RAFAEL NADAL and GRIGOR DIMITROV

Rafa winning at least one slam in 10 consecutive years is the best achievement in Open Era tennis since Laver won all 4 Grand slam tournaments in the same year!


Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion!
evilmindbulgaria is offline  
post #1357 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 06:31 PM
Registered User
 
RForehand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria
Posts: 3,975
                     
Re: Is "Djokovic version 2.0" Nadal's new motivation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by careergrandslam View Post
why dont u all nadulltards just give up on this nadal clown.

its ridiculous u still support him.

support djokovic and u will be happy.
i dont want to support nadull and be depressed for like 2 weeks after every loss in a final.

i support champs, i dont support chumps.
Had to quote this.
RForehand is offline  
post #1358 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 06:59 PM
Registered User
 
RForehand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria
Posts: 3,975
                     
Re: Is "Djokovic version 2.0" Nadal's new motivation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
I'll take some action on that.

You got the balls to bet some money Nadal will never win another slam?



He won the tournament?



You are the biggest fuckwit on this site, and that is saying a lot. You were all over Nadal's cock last year when he won 3 slams, now you are blowing Djokovic. Punk. Next time Djokovic loses, you gonna go back to Nadal? Or maybe Federer?
that's what happened
RForehand is offline  
post #1359 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 07:32 PM
Registered User
 
Mountaindewslave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,542
                     
Re: SOG (Djokovic) is like rigid wall again, nadal need to worry, may be repeat of 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
seriously girl(I hope you are a girl) stop posting for a while please.
go fly a kite Balthazar

<3 Roger Federer <3 David Ferrer <3 Juan Martin Del Potro <3 Stan Wawrinka <3

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline  
post #1360 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 07:36 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5,616
                     
Re: SOG (Djokovic) is like rigid wall again, nadal need to worry, may be repeat of 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
you say he saved tennis from 'pushers' and such, when Novak Djokovic is one of the most defensive grinders on tour. just because you counter-punch and hit winners sometimes does not change your style of play. you sound pretty clueless, maybe because you're so focused on hating
Djokovic might be a grinder and pusher, But he is always more agressive player in Rafole matches, and i'm not talking about w/ue ratio
Newcomer is offline  
post #1361 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 07:44 PM
Registered User
 
Mountaindewslave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,542
                     
Re: SOG (Djokovic) is like rigid wall again, nadal need to worry, may be repeat of 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
Djokovic might be a grinder and pusher, But he is always more agressive player in Rafole matches, and i'm not talking about w/ue ratio
I don't think you're entirely correct there, in comparison to Nadal maybe he is slightly more likely to step in and go for it because he knows that is unwise to grind with Nadal for forever, but what matches do you recall where Djokovic was THAT aggressive, even against Nadal? surely 2012 Australian Open final is practically an ad for grinding tennis, much in part because of Novak

<3 Roger Federer <3 David Ferrer <3 Juan Martin Del Potro <3 Stan Wawrinka <3

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline  
post #1362 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 07:58 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Age: 30
Posts: 1,570
                     
Re: Endless Djokovic-Nadal debates. Will SOG dominate Nadal like 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastgrass View Post
I'll remind you when SOG will kick $6%$ of Moon baller 7 times in row again.
Moonballer keeps winning, the tards keep crying hahah
blueclay is offline  
post #1363 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 08:04 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5,616
                     
Re: SOG (Djokovic) is like rigid wall again, nadal need to worry, may be repeat of 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
I don't think you're entirely correct there, in comparison to Nadal maybe he is slightly more likely to step in and go for it because he knows that is unwise to grind with Nadal for forever, but what matches do you recall where Djokovic was THAT aggressive, even against Nadal? surely 2012 Australian Open final is practically an ad for grinding tennis, much in part because of Novak
Pre-2011 Djokovic often has been use Ballbash mode, of especially from FH side, in this matchup, more net points, much more risks. From 2011 onwards he lost some firepower, but imroved other parts of his game. His main strategy is controlled aggression, using angles, his FH and serve became more consitant. And of course his return. The main reason of being "the more agressive player". DJokovic owns Nadal serve. He has the abillity to crush even Nadal's 1st serve, while Nadal is DEFENSIVE returner. So basically Djokovic has the advantage in 60-65% of rallies from 2nd shot...And in that memorable AO-12 final he dictated like a 70% of rallies...
Newcomer is offline  
post #1364 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 08:06 PM
Registered User
 
EliSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: everywhere...
Age: 28
Posts: 5,954
                     
Re: Endless Djokovic-Nadal debates. Will SOG dominate Nadal like 2011?

SOG > Peakdull.

Quote:
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline  
post #1365 of 1370 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 08:08 PM
Registered User
 
evilmindbulgaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,569
                     
Re: SOG (Djokovic) is like rigid wall again, nadal need to worry, may be repeat of 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
Pre-2011 Djokovic often has been use Ballbash mode, of especially from FH side, in this matchup, more net points, much more risks. From 2011 onwards he lost some firepower, but imroved other parts of his game. His main strategy is controlled aggression, using angles, his FH and serve became more consitant. And of course his return. The main reason of being "the more agressive player". DJokovic owns Nadal serve. He has the abillity to crush even Nadal's 1st serve, while Nadal is DEFENSIVE returner. So basically Djokovic has the advantage in 60-65% of rallies from 2nd shot...And in that memorable AO-12 final he dictated like a 70% of rallies...
You forgot the incredible improvement of his fitness

RAFAEL NADAL and GRIGOR DIMITROV

Rafa winning at least one slam in 10 consecutive years is the best achievement in Open Era tennis since Laver won all 4 Grand slam tournaments in the same year!


Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion!
evilmindbulgaria is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome