2013 Live Commentary - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #136 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Registered User
 
BroTree123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17,810
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Ooh yes, nice.

Quote:
Hian about himself
Quote:
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #137 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 04:46 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
xelena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 36
Posts: 1,192
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxyzapenje View Post
What the hell are you talking about?
anybody can win against anybody on a given day given the right circumstances ,etc.
xelena is offline  
post #138 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,844
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Novak has his usual hiccups.
OnyxRose is offline  
post #139 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 04:47 PM
Registered User
 
BroTree123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17,810
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Demonic as usual with his passing. It's been a familiar pattern this week for him.

Quote:
Hian about himself
Quote:
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline  
post #140 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 04:48 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
xelena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 36
Posts: 1,192
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

pms. stop whining ,crying, here like a baby , or what else...you'll call your mummy to come here and teach me a lesson?
xelena is offline  
post #141 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 04:51 PM
Registered User
 
uxyzapenje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: At home.
Posts: 5,312
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelena View Post
anybody can win against anybody on a given day given the right circumstances ,etc.
yeah, guy ranked #476 'can' beat Novak or Rafa. Just that his chances are 0.07%.

Djokovic | Tipsarevic | Querrey
uxyzapenje is offline  
post #142 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Registered User
 
uxyzapenje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: At home.
Posts: 5,312
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelena View Post
pms. stop whining ,crying, here like a baby , or what else...you'll call your mummy to come here and teach me a lesson?
Are you mentally challenged?

Djokovic | Tipsarevic | Querrey
uxyzapenje is offline  
post #143 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Registered User
 
RIboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 11,537
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxyzapenje View Post
yeah, guy ranked #476 'can' beat Novak or Rafa. Just that his chances are 0.07%.
476. King, Darian (BAR)

Da King is no joke...
RIboy is offline  
post #144 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 11:14 AM
Registered User
 
PorkBarrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: London
Age: 28
Posts: 415
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Here we go. Cool conditions.

Andy Murray

Tsonga, Wawrinka, Zverev, Sock, Thiem, Muller, Kyrgios, Stepanek
PorkBarrel is offline  
post #145 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 11:16 AM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,884
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Nadal vs Tsonga.

Tsonga holds to 1-0*.

Of course the 1st serve % will be very important for the frenchman today, but I wonder how Tsonga's backhand will hold up. To be able to pull off the BH DTL is extremely important vs Rafa, especially on clay.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Nadaltards in 2014:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #146 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Tomic the Tank engine.
 
B-Nard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,693
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Only their second meeting on clay.

Tomic [tom-ic] [tom-ic-ing]
verb
1. apply yourself for a small period of time before giving up. (I am tomicing this match).
noun
2. play exceedingly well for a month and then give fallacious promises to the world. (He performed a Tomic)
B-Nard is offline  
post #147 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Registered User
 
shadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 3,321
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Good first game from Jo
shadows is offline  
post #148 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 11:19 AM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,884
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Tsonga's backhand technique is so awful to look at.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Nadaltards in 2014:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #149 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 11:21 AM
Registered User
 
retister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Age: 40
Posts: 2,433
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

such stupid return game from Jo

While Montenegro was part of Yugoslavia, its internet domain was .yu, now it is .me
retister is offline  
post #150 of 5004 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 11:21 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 21
Posts: 172
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Encouraging signs in that return game. Really should have had a break point though.
Zepploydath is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome