Unsurprisingly, another ignorant comment from yourself. As someone who clearly thinks so highly of themselves, I'd expect a little more common sense to be on show.
1) The word 'chav' is elitist and derogatory. Try to argue against that.
2) Substantiate your use of the word 'other'. Please cite some of the numerous examples of ignorant comments.
3) Substantiate your observation (i.e. accusation) that I think highly of myself.
4) Why would you expect common sense to be on show when I apparently have a proven history of making ignorant comments? Surely you should have lowered your expectations based on experience?
5) How about actually answering my question?