In last few years there were only some few breakthroughs in ATP. Remember as in the 2007-2010 period we saw breakthroughs by Djokovic, Murray, Potro, Tsonga, Soderling, Cilic, Monfils etc. In recent years, even getting Seppi in the top 20 we perceived as a breakthrough. Who can join top-20 during 2013?
- Looks like Kevin found some consistency. Best start of season in his career. He is 29 at rankings now. If he won't face injuries and will find his serve (after surgery he serves poorly) he can reach top-20 after US Open or even before. I think Kevin can be a regular top-20 player for years.
- Not a huge fan of him, but he improved his game. He is already one of the fastest player on ATP, decent serve, nice forehand, good volleys, not bad BH slice. He is all-surface guy. Yup, his mental strength are his main problem, especially against top-guys. But he can join top-20 without beating top-guys. Grisha is ready for next step.
3) Ernests Gulbis
- All in his head. If he will be able to keep his new vision of his career, top-20 will be just a start.
- OK. He is a mug and blah-blah-blah. But when he is ON, he is ON. Just one decent run and Jeremy will join top-20. But for his consistency top-20 is celling.
- another talented clown. He is already 32 at rankings, but he is such a clown
Flashy BH, great touch at net, fantastic speed, great return. As you remember Troicki was 12th, so Benoit isn't worse.
- Just need to meet Gulbis and ask him how it goes.
What do you think?