1. Nalbandian (all around player, the best at his peak)
2. Blake (ballbasher in his wildest nature)
3. Del Potro (balanced ballbasher, the best defensive ballbasher around)
4. Berdych (ballbasher of the highest order, powerful BH / FH and really bad defense)
5. Tsonga (ballbasher with net skills)
6. Gulbis (the exiled ballbasher, hated and disliked at same time, we had high expectations on him and he disappointed us... he is trying to d well lately)
7. Janawicz (the future of the ballbasher nation)
8. Federer (all around - best player ever if you dont like him you dont like tennis. fact.
9. Djokovic (only moonballer i like, one of the best ever already)
10. Haas (all around player, nice to watch him playing)
Supporting the Ballbasher Nation, some of our proud soldiers:
Juan Martin del Potro - Robin Soderling - Ernests Gulbis - Thomas Berdych - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Pusher Nation's Reign of Terror is coming to an end, their borders are conquered and we won't take any prisoners!
Get Ready King Mandy!
everytime Mandy wins, a little ballbasher kitty dies somewhere... Save kitties; support Ballbasher Nation