- yelling-swearing at the crowd, his own fans
- when things go bad talking to himself making ugly mean faces
- cynical laughing
of all 4 i think nadal has the most annoying habits and expressions, murray is just funny with the swearing. federer is most in control, but his arrogance is annoying. novak is charismatic, so°
When they're agitated:
1. Federer looks the most arrogant. Feels like he's telling you who's the center of universe.
2. Nadal too, but he looks like a whining kid to me
3. Djokovic is the most explosive, definitely. If only eyes can kill.
4. Murray is the grumpiest but he tends to implode. Smacking his forehead, his racquet, yelling to his hand, box etc.