Never in doubt you would all bring me up in this thread.
You can't seem to help yourselves
08. At its peak and at its best....forehand
09. First serve.
11. He's stronger and more powerful, but that doesn't show as much....
13. More consistent off the ground.
14. Better return.
Might seem like a lot....
Djokovic has a better forehand more of the time, better second serve, better athleticism, better overall power on his shots and better mentality more often which overall helps him win his matches, along with crappy opponents
(but that's their problem).
I quite agree with finishingmove's post and boldings, and indeed, much of the list is close enough to be debatable. I would group the various points into three categories:
1. Points that are close enough that it is reasonable to call them in Murray's favor,
2. Points that you are simply wrong about but that fall within an acceptable range of rabid fanboy bias, and
3. Points so uproariously absurd that they made me
As you might have guessed, the bolded portions fall under the 3rd category. Special mention for #13, which is surely just you taking the piss. I suppose if "consistent" is supposed to mean "consistently passive" or "consistently underwhelming," the statement becomes viable.