2013 Live Commentary - Page 234 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3496 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Registered User
 
TBkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 21
Posts: 4,330
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Fourth moonball fail this time 3 meters out C'mon DGT !

MR. FOREVER "UNDERRENTED"

SLAMS: 4 SEMIS, 6 QUARTERS
WTF: 1 TITLE, 1 FINAL, 1 SEMI
MASTERS: 3 TITLES, 5 SEMIS, 10 QUARTERS
TITLES: 21
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 482-329
TBkeeper is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3497 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,930
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

DGT

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Nadaltards in 2014:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #3498 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Registered User
 
Abel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,457
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

That was outstanding from DGT.
Abel is offline  
post #3499 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Registered User
 
TBkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 21
Posts: 4,330
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

DGT GOAT-like saving MPs against CLAYGOAT SERVE !!!!!!!

MR. FOREVER "UNDERRENTED"

SLAMS: 4 SEMIS, 6 QUARTERS
WTF: 1 TITLE, 1 FINAL, 1 SEMI
MASTERS: 3 TITLES, 5 SEMIS, 10 QUARTERS
TITLES: 21
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 482-329
TBkeeper is offline  
post #3500 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Registered User
 
niff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 28
Posts: 2,289
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

what a point to save mp
niff is offline  
post #3501 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:33 PM
-LIFETIME SCIENTIST-
 
redshift36188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 8,366
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Nadal got Nadal'ed.

On the real ACC'16 Final:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redolent
Many had been in hiding following their latest tennis ruins, but on this day, dignity was set aside.
redshift36188 is online now  
post #3502 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Registered User
 
Tricky_Forehand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,480
                     
Rafa . But that was a great point!

Sent from my MB612 using VerticalSports.Com App

PAW 2013:
Munich - 2nd place
Halle - 4th place
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline  
post #3503 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Registered User
 
TBkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 21
Posts: 4,330
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Nadal choking now fifth Moonball fail this game alone ! Go DGT !

MR. FOREVER "UNDERRENTED"

SLAMS: 4 SEMIS, 6 QUARTERS
WTF: 1 TITLE, 1 FINAL, 1 SEMI
MASTERS: 3 TITLES, 5 SEMIS, 10 QUARTERS
TITLES: 21
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 482-329
TBkeeper is offline  
post #3504 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Registered User
 
PedroMarquess's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Age: 24
Posts: 1,741
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
If you haven't noticed, Rafa has not been in control in this second set. Needed DGT to choke here.

Nadal looks VERY beatable.


That kind of thing happen after a 8 month stop
PedroMarquess is offline  
post #3505 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,930
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash86 View Post
Keep dreaming. This is his second singles match after 7 months out. In that context he looks fine. DGT has been playing pretty well. Nadal's far from his best but I expected a lot worse to be honest. Takes time to get confidence and that match readiness. He has plenty of tournaments to get that before Roland Garros.
So first you say "keep dreaming" and then you agree with me? He is beatable, deal with it.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Nadaltards in 2014:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #3506 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Registered User
 
TBkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 21
Posts: 4,330
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

DGT Saving 2 MPs on return ! when playing the CLAYgoat on CLAY !!!

MR. FOREVER "UNDERRENTED"

SLAMS: 4 SEMIS, 6 QUARTERS
WTF: 1 TITLE, 1 FINAL, 1 SEMI
MASTERS: 3 TITLES, 5 SEMIS, 10 QUARTERS
TITLES: 21
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 482-329
TBkeeper is offline  
post #3507 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,930
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
That kind of thing happen after a 8 month stop
Tell that to your Nadaltard friends, they obviously can't accept it

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Nadaltards in 2014:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #3508 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Registered User
 
TBkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 21
Posts: 4,330
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

GOAT-like SHANK on MP from DGT

MR. FOREVER "UNDERRENTED"

SLAMS: 4 SEMIS, 6 QUARTERS
WTF: 1 TITLE, 1 FINAL, 1 SEMI
MASTERS: 3 TITLES, 5 SEMIS, 10 QUARTERS
TITLES: 21
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 482-329
TBkeeper is offline  
post #3509 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Registered User
 
Tricky_Forehand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,480
                     
RAFA!

Sent from my MB612 using VerticalSports.Com App

PAW 2013:
Munich - 2nd place
Halle - 4th place
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline  
post #3510 of 5038 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:37 PM
-LIFETIME SCIENTIST-
 
redshift36188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 8,366
                     
Re: 2013 Live Commentary

Bah, too lucky this Nadal.

On the real ACC'16 Final:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redolent
Many had been in hiding following their latest tennis ruins, but on this day, dignity was set aside.
redshift36188 is online now  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome