Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #106 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 08:37 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,940
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Negged.
seems all fed fans act in an Army. Pathetic.

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #107 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 08:40 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,940
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Lol, nice try. Look at your "contribution" to this thread and this is now your second very on-topic post. Why should you expect to be received well when you join the chorus of whiners?
Because I know for a fact that if Fed makes the Final/wins all you fed fans will be creaming your pants, and acting like he overcame a mountainous task to achieve those things... when the truth is he wouldn't have, apart from beating Delpo/Murray and Djokovic... but whatever, keep crying about your heroes draw, another fine performance from him yet you can't keep from whining about how tough things are for the old man.

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #108 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 08:44 PM
Registered User
 
allpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,301
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

the old, bald, fixing, tanking donkey is kaput.
allpro is offline  
post #109 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 08:48 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 414
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Nice shoes, champ.
Keep going.

Roger Federer & Andy Murray
Dimitrov Haas Tsonga Paire Fognini
Crystalised. is offline  
post #110 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Registered User
 
perfect-tennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 29
Posts: 234
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Good match. Matchups with Kolya always breed unforced errors. Faced no break points and came through in straights. What more can you ask for??

For the latest tennis news, opinions and insight check out: peRFect Tennis

Follow me on Twitter: @peRFectTennisUK
perfect-tennis is offline  
post #111 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 09:26 PM
Registered User
 
nole_no1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Romania
Age: 22
Posts: 18,836
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

It looks like Davydenko can play well only in Doha
nole_no1 is offline  
post #112 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 09:54 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,672
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIMIC View Post
Worst match of the tournament so far.

The crowd barely made a peep because it was so bad.

Davydenko
Winners: 17
UEs: 39

Federer
Winners: 35
UEs: 42
You are a massive clown. Plenty of entertainment in this match. The crowd was probably so quiet from being so absorbed. I think you need to find yourself another sport old sport.
Honestly is offline  
post #113 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 10:32 PM
Registered User
 
Looner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13,270
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Because I know for a fact that if Fed makes the Final/wins all you fed fans will be creaming your pants, and acting like he overcame a mountainous task to achieve those things... when the truth is he wouldn't have, apart from beating Delpo/Murray and Djokovic... but whatever, keep crying about your heroes draw, another fine performance from him yet you can't keep from whining about how tough things are for the old man.
Let me get this straight, genius (I'll break it down for you to make it easier).
  • So winning a slam on a slowass surface
  • which is also purportedly the best surface of your biggest rival and current number 1
  • who is also at the peak of his powers AND
  • has a valid case for being an all-time great (if not already)
  • as well as beating your second biggest rival who won the last slam on a similar surface AND
  • is also at the peak of his powers AND
  • is tipped to be world number one at some point during this year
  • at the ripe old age of 31.5 years AND
  • after being in the top 5 for most matches played ever (and won) in an admittedly physical era of tennis
  • all the time you considering he had the toughest possible path to those two wins is NOT a mountainous task.

Right, you got me there .

At least there is a consolation for you in the fact that all the blind Noletards seem to think the same which is hardly surprising.


The "Who plays tennis?" thread


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Rod Laver
Roger is like a good red wine, he’s getting better with age.
Looner is offline  
post #114 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 11:10 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,940
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Let me get this straight, genius (I'll break it down for you to make it easier).
  • So winning a slam on a slowass surface
  • which is also purportedly the best surface of your biggest rival and current number 1
  • who is also at the peak of his powers AND
  • has a valid case for being an all-time great (if not already)
  • as well as beating your second biggest rival who won the last slam on a similar surface AND
  • is also at the peak of his powers AND
  • is tipped to be world number one at some point during this year
  • at the ripe old age of 31.5 years AND
  • after being in the top 5 for most matches played ever (and won) in an admittedly physical era of tennis
  • all the time you considering he had the toughest possible path to those two wins is NOT a mountainous task.

Right, you got me there .

At least there is a consolation for you in the fact that all the blind Noletards seem to think the same which is hardly surprising.
Like I said jack earlier jack ass, the words 'tough' and 'hard' do not exist in Federer's vocabulary. All his delusional fans might thing he has a tough draw, but I'm pretty sure he is confident of winning against any opponent. Like I've said countless times, he's Roger Federer, the GOAT, not some mug. Maybe if this was a draw for other top 10 players i.e (Berdych, Tipsy, Ferrer, Clownga), then maybe it would be considered tough for them... but it's not there draws, it's the draw of someone who can beat anyone, on any given day, on any given surface, slow or fast.... But whatever keep crying over his draw.

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #115 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 11:17 PM
Registered User
 
Allez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 11,025
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Horror of a match. So many unforced errors. Whoever won this match was always going to be the heavy underdog in their next match that's for sure.
Allez is offline  
post #116 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 11:54 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sen'jin Village
Age: 32
Posts: 18,509
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Expected result. Yet another mug bends down for Noserer in a joke draw. Baldenko is a clown college graduate who was merely playing for a chance to bathe in Noserer's backyard birdbath. Such level of submission is simply pathetic. This pigeon is going to be Noserer's second favorite pet, first being chihuahua Mugwrinka of course.
Topspindoctor is offline  
post #117 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 12:22 AM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,940
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Expected result. Yet another mug bends down for Noserer in a joke draw. Baldenko is a clown college graduate who was merely playing for a chance to bathe in Noserer's backyard birdbath. Such level of submission is simply pathetic. This pigeon is going to be Noserer's second favorite pet, first being chihuahua Mugwrinka of course.
Great post

Sent from my GT-S5830i using VerticalSports.Com App

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #118 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 12:38 AM
Registered User
 
Looner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13,270
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Like I said jack earlier jack ass, the words 'tough' and 'hard' do not exist in Federer's vocabulary. All his delusional fans might thing he has a tough draw, but I'm pretty sure he is confident of winning against any opponent. Like I've said countless times, he's Roger Federer, the GOAT, not some mug. Maybe if this was a draw for other top 10 players i.e (Berdych, Tipsy, Ferrer, Clownga), then maybe it would be considered tough for them... but it's not there draws, it's the draw of someone who can beat anyone, on any given day, on any given surface, slow or fast.... But whatever keep crying over his draw.
I understand now. I'd have better success explaining quantum physics to an 8-year-old.


The "Who plays tennis?" thread


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Rod Laver
Roger is like a good red wine, he’s getting better with age.
Looner is offline  
post #119 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 04:51 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,672
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
I understand now. I'd have better success explaining quantum physics to an 8-year-old.
Honestly is offline  
post #120 of 155 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 06:54 AM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,940
                     
Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Whatever. Keep hyping up olderer's tough draw and whining about it like little bitches,.

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome