The article is in Italian, it reports an interview Toni gave to some Argentine journalists.
EDIT: Thanks to duong who found the article in English
he states these things:
- this year Rafa had a great first half of the year, then came wimbledon, Rosol deserved the win, but Rafa probably wouldn't have lost the match if he wasn't injured. Before the match they were more worried about the knee than they were for the opponent.
- they'd like to play more on clay but it's impossible given that 2 slams and most masters are on HC.
- Rafa would love to play Davis cup, but it will depend on how far he goes in Australia.
- speaking about doping, he says he's not worried since Rafa's clean, and today it's very difficult if not impossible to dope given the strictness of doping control.
Last but not least:
- it's ATP's fault if Rafa has never won a WTF title since it's always played on fast (?!?) Hard courts. They should rotate surfaces. The problem is that they ask players where they want to play and most of them say they want fast HC since they are fast-court specialists.(!?!) The ATP should decide by themselves, they shouldn't be listening to the players.
In another interview I listened to a few days ago Toni also joked that now it's Fed's and Nole's turn to get injured. He was joking, but still...
EDIT: this is the tweet that reports the video about the injury joke: