1. del Potro - almost always keeps his cool, respect every one (maybe not Murray
2. Djokovic - Only bad side of his is ovecelebrating some wins. But even that is not always (look at his winn in AO 2011 final) otherwise a definition of class.
3. Ferrer - classy guy alltogether
4. Gasquet - meh
5. Nadal - a 'little Federer' in this department (see Federer)
6. Tipsarevic - Yes, retiremens aren't respectfull, but he's the most honest guy on the tour, opened for interviews and respects his opponents, has his feet on the ground.
7. Tsonga - Otherwise a nice guy, but his dances after beating the the world #147 are stupid (Novak does his roaring only after big matches)
8. Murray - His whole persona yells 'not classy'
9. Fedrer - Can be the God of class, but that's all fake, his true personality shows up when he loses and becomes this totally classless asshole. If he wasn't so successful he would be a real douchebag all the time.
10. Berdych - totally classless. I mean I like his game and he looks nice, sometimes he can be funny, but he has no class.