I am really excited about the upcoming 2013 season. I got no real clue what's gonna happen.
There are some questions I really would like to have an answer to like:
1) How strong will Nole be after a uber-year and a very good year?
2) Will there be a Fedal encounter?
3) Will there be a major upsot like the Rosolmania?
4) Who can beat the top4 guys more than once? Delpo? Tsonga? Raonic?
5) Who will win RG2013? Omg, I really wanna know that!
6) Who will crack the top 10 next year? Raonic? Nishikori? Monfils?
7) Will Nadal play the same role he has played the last 7 years?
8) Will Murray continue to focus on slams only, get semis in all of them and mug around in M1000 tourneys?
Share your wisdom with the MTF crowd, wisemen!
1)Nole will remain the best player in the world.
2)Yes, assuming Nadal returns to the tour full time.
3)There could be yes, but sage money would be on no.
4)If you mean at Slams, then Delpo, Tsonga and Berdych. If you mean overall, quite a few more players.
5)Djokovic or Del Potro, probably Nole.
6)Nishikori and Cilic.
7)I don't know what role you're talking about specifically, but he shall remain a top player for sure and a contender for every big tournament.
8)No, he will do better in M1000 events next year.