Death threatening psycho ARRESTED - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Barkeep
 
Motoflou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Age: 33
Posts: 1,369
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

Some of you nutjobs have thousands of posts, the majority of which are surely just from popping into threads and saying, "Federer forum."
Motoflou is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 01:00 AM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

Hope this idiot gets locked up until this shit tournament is over and Roger's safely out of that place.

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
post #33 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 01:09 AM
country flag Tag
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 3,262
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

quite rightly arrested, can't take any risks these days

however, federer should also be arrested for the emotional abuse he has inflicted on wawrinka for years
Tag is offline  
post #34 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 01:15 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sen'jin Village
Age: 32
Posts: 18,509
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Motoflou View Post
Some of you nutjobs have thousands of posts, the majority of which are surely just from popping into threads and saying, "Federer forum."
Yes, because not everyone on the planet worships Noserer as God Give it a rest already. Your idol is just another person, not a divine being.
Topspindoctor is offline  
post #35 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,672
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Motoflou View Post
Some of you nutjobs have thousands of posts, the majority of which are surely just from popping into threads and saying, "Federer forum."
T-Doc does this out of respect for Federer. He doesn't want his threads in GM because here he is exposed to the haters.
Honestly is offline  
post #36 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 01:45 AM
Registered User
 
uxyzapenje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: At home.
Posts: 5,279
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

So the GOAT is safe? It's 3:44 AM here in Serbia and I can't sleep, thinking about Fed and his safety. I hope the guy was just messing around and he won't do anything to hurt the Swiss genius. Roggie

Djokovic | Tipsarevic | Querrey
uxyzapenje is offline  
post #37 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,869
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Yes, because not everyone on the planet worships Noserer as God Give it a rest already. Your idol is just another person, not a divine being.
What? Have you gone crazy, spewing this nonsensical and irrelevant crap? Have you so little self-distance that you can't even acknowledge that Brad has a point?

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Nadaltards in 2014:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #38 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 01:58 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sen'jin Village
Age: 32
Posts: 18,509
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
What? Have you gone crazy, spewing this nonsensical and irrelevant crap? Have you so little self-distance that you can't even acknowledge that Brad has a point?
I honestly don't care.

This topic doesn't belong in GM. Last time I checked it's a forum for talking about tennis, not for discussing personal problems of a particular tennis player. Wasn't aware this forum was renamed to "Noserer Fanclub" instead of "General Discussion".
Topspindoctor is offline  
post #39 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 02:03 AM
Registered User
 
uxyzapenje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: At home.
Posts: 5,279
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
I honestly don't care.

This topic doesn't belong in GM. Last time I checked it's a forum for talking about tennis, not for discussing personal problems of a particular tennis player. Wasn't aware this forum was renamed to "Noserer Fanclub".
Have some respect for the tennis God. Just imagine what would the world (let alone ATP tour and the sport of tennis) be like without him?

Roggie, don't worry, I'm going to pray for your safety

Djokovic | Tipsarevic | Querrey

Last edited by uxyzapenje; 10-14-2012 at 12:36 PM.
uxyzapenje is offline  
post #40 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 02:16 AM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,869
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
I honestly don't care.

This topic doesn't belong in GM. Last time I checked it's a forum for talking about tennis, not for discussing personal problems of a particular tennis player. Wasn't aware this forum was renamed to "Noserer Fanclub" instead of "General Discussion".
For someone who seem to view just about every player outside top 3 as a mug, you sure are on a high horse here.
I don't give a shit if you like Federer or not, but don't pretend you're on this forum for serious tennis discussion.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Nadaltards in 2014:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #41 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 02:19 AM
Registered User
 
abraxas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 30
Posts: 12,934
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

arrested and jailed?

does this mean topspindoctor will stop posting for a while?

abraxas21 is offline  
post #42 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 02:24 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sen'jin Village
Age: 32
Posts: 18,509
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
arrested and jailed?

does this mean topspindoctor will stop posting for a while?
Nah, you can get internet in jail if you have connections like I do
Topspindoctor is offline  
post #43 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 02:50 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,672
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Nah, you can get internet in jail if you have connections like I do
Honestly is offline  
post #44 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 10:35 AM
Registered Fed fan
 
Kat_YYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 15,454
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

I read somewhere that Blue Cat said he made the threats and posted the altered photo after getting into an argument with some Fed fans on the forum.

A Chinese version of MTF!

I can just picture David Ferrer being surrounded by massive security after Certinfy or Lenders go overboard here and the posts and pictures leak out to the outside world.

Roger Federer * Greatest Of All Time
Kat_YYZ is offline  
post #45 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,947
                     
Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I read somewhere that Blue Cat said he made the threats and posted the altered photo after getting into an argument with some Fed fans on the forum.

A Chinese version of MTF!

I can just picture David Ferrer being surrounded by massive security after Certinfy or Lenders go overboard here and the posts and pictures leak out to the outside world.
yes, it seems it was written somewhere in the Chinese link I posted before.

If Certinfy and Lenders post a picture of a beheaded Ferrer with an executioner besides and do it several days in a row while hiding their IP somehow, possibly.

But actually let me say it clearly : nobody has been arrested from what we know, and probably the "Blue cat" guy hasn't even been identified.

It just seems that a guy sent a letter to the tournament organizer saying he apologized and that's all, no other news and Fed is still under protection.

useless old guy
duong is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome