2012 Live Commentary - Page 39 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #571 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:09 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 30
Posts: 21,935
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Why, because Kolya was better at the start of the match? Well, Ivo is better for the second part of it, so why doesn't he deserve the lead?
because davy should have taken that first set, he had every opertunity and it was davy who choked it away not ivo for taking them away
misty1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #572 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:10 PM
Racquet smash enthusiast
 
emotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Virginia
Age: 21
Posts: 50,113
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Still clinging to life`



Matosevic, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Stakhovsky, Brown, Sousa, Garcia-Lopez, Rosol, Zeballos, Istomin, Dolgopolov, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Gonzalez, Monaco, Thiem, Seppi
emotion is offline  
post #573 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Racquet smash enthusiast
 
emotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Virginia
Age: 21
Posts: 50,113
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
because davy should have taken that first set, he had every opertunity and it was davy who choked it away not ivo for taking them away
Ehh, he might not have done much to win it, but Davydenko certainly deserved to lose it. Tennis scoring is fair, Karlovic should have the lead, Davy had his chance and choked



Matosevic, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Stakhovsky, Brown, Sousa, Garcia-Lopez, Rosol, Zeballos, Istomin, Dolgopolov, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Gonzalez, Monaco, Thiem, Seppi
emotion is offline  
post #574 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Registered User
 
nole_no1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Romania
Age: 22
Posts: 18,467
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Why, because Kolya was better at the start of the match? Well, Ivo is better for the second part of it, so why doesn't he deserve the lead?
Kolya wasn't better just at the start of the match. He was the better man all match long and he still is. Karlovic saves himself with big serves only and takes advantage of some gifts
nole_no1 is offline  
post #575 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:12 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,971
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
because davy should have taken that first set, he had every opertunity and it was davy who choked it away not ivo for taking them away
You have to stop living in denial and accept the fact that Ivo's groundstrokes are just too much for Davydenko to handle.


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #576 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:13 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 30
Posts: 21,935
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
You have to stop living in denial and accept the fact that Ivo's groundstrokes are just too much for Davydenko to handle.


can we get back to being serious now?
misty1 is offline  
post #577 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:13 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,971
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
Kolya wasn't better just at the start of the match. He was the better man all match long and he still is. Karlovic saves himself with big serves only and takes advantage of some gifts
I have a hard time understanding how Ivo gets to 30 or 40 in most of Davydenko's serve games by just saving himself with big serves.


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #578 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:16 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,971
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post


can we get back to being serious now?
Ok.


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #579 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:17 PM
Registered User
 
nole_no1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Romania
Age: 22
Posts: 18,467
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

^ ok now i'll have nightmares
nole_no1 is offline  
post #580 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:19 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,971
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Kolya can't touch him.


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #581 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 30
Posts: 21,935
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Ok.
you claim in the one who's living in denial..your delusional if you think davy cant handle karlovic's mediocre ground strokes. If davy was anything of what he was this match would be over already
misty1 is offline  
post #582 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:21 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,971
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

I thought it was obvious that I was joking (about Ivo's groundies). Guess not


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #583 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:22 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,971
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

I'm smelling a break.


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #584 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Registered User
 
nole_no1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Romania
Age: 22
Posts: 18,467
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Davydenko attacking and attacking, Karlovic only pushing with the retarded slice BH and Davydenko makes the error. Deuce. Then, Karlovic hits a net cord winner. Break point

nole_no1 is offline  
post #585 of 6039 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 30
Posts: 21,935
                     
Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
I thought it was obvious that I was joking (about Ivo's groundies). Guess not
well ths is the intenet and srcasm and humour are a little hard to determine

i apologize if im a little snippy but my grandfather just died and im obviously emotional right now
misty1 is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome