Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar - Page 64 - MensTennisForums.com

View Poll Results: Will he return?
He will recover and win 2 or more slams 142 58.44%
He will recover, and win 1 more slam 44 18.11%
He will recover, but never win another slam 37 15.23%
He will recover, but never get back to top 10 3 1.23%
He will never play another match again 17 7.00%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #946 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 11:48 PM
Som i Serem
 
EnriqueIG8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 15,952
                     
Re: What I don't get about Rafa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseth1119 View Post
Why is he playing in Chile, Brazil, and Mexico, but not Argentina? He might as well play all 4 of them and sweep them all, winning 1,250 points.
He is coming back after being out for several months and you expect him to play 4 consecutive weeks?
Good thing you are not a medical advisor/physio.

I don't really think Rafa cares about being #1,2,3 or 4 at the moment. He just wants to get healthy and be competitive again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed fordawin View Post
Acapulco is too hardcore for a vulture like him. It's Almagro's playground.
That's because el sombrero fits Nico much much better.



how can you hate the guy?


Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#178 (PR#145) in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#162 (PR#72) in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #947 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 11:50 PM
country flag HKz
Hakeem
 
HKz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mesa
Posts: 5,234
                     
Re: What I don't get about Rafa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
What I don't get is why fedtards would never shut the fuck up? Crazy mathematicians, counting and recounting titles and weeks, can they ever get tired? Rafa didn't let Fed win whatever number you have in your heads of GSs, so what?! It's frigging done, it's a fact it's a history! Deal with it! There is nothing you, freaks, can do about it! Live with it!
Needs more rage.

Federer / Haas / Safin / Gaudio / Kuerten / Youzhny / Nadal / Gonzalez / Ljubicic / Hewitt / Soderling / Wawrinka / Coria / Nalbandian / Kohlschreiber
HKz is offline  
post #948 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 11:54 PM
Registered User
 
MTwEeZi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,075
                     
This thread

Needs more Fedtards.
MTwEeZi is online now  
post #949 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 12:50 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 12,122
                     
Re: What I don't get about Rafa...

ahah I really look forward to Lender's comments about rafa 3.0 vulturig all the 250s till 2013
motorhead is offline  
post #950 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 12:56 AM
Lurrrkin'
 
Sham Kay Adams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 27
Posts: 16,472
                     
Re: What I don't get about Rafa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
What I don't get is why fedtards would never shut the fuck up? Crazy mathematicians, counting and recounting titles and weeks, can they ever get tired? Rafa didn't let Fed win whatever number you have in your heads of GSs, so what?! It's frigging done, it's a fact it's a history! Deal with it! There is nothing you, freaks, can do about it! Live with it!
Reminds me of that fateful day at school I learned of drugs that make you paranoid
Sham Kay Adams is offline  
post #951 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 12:57 AM
Registered User
 
Fujee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,674
                     
Re: What I don't get about Rafa...

gulzhan

Eufemiano Fuentes

“I worked with cyclists but also footballers, boxers, tennis players and athletes,”


For Posterity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
I honestly don't think Brown has much of a chance at all, think he might get a set at best though.
Fujee is offline  
post #952 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 01:04 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,672
                     
Re: What I don't get about Rafa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Nadal should play every tournament of the year, but tank every slam. He can reach #1 again that way
Dullture
Honestly is offline  
post #953 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 01:33 AM
country flag HKz
Hakeem
 
HKz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mesa
Posts: 5,234
                     
Re: What I don't get about Rafa...

On a serious note, not sure why this is an issue. The perhaps sole reason for all this change, was because he had overplayed to his physical limits.

Federer / Haas / Safin / Gaudio / Kuerten / Youzhny / Nadal / Gonzalez / Ljubicic / Hewitt / Soderling / Wawrinka / Coria / Nalbandian / Kohlschreiber
HKz is offline  
post #954 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 01:35 AM
Registered User
 
abraxas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 30
Posts: 12,934
                     
Re: What I don't get about Rafa...

because argentina is argentina

no reason at all to ever set foot there. let alone play a tennis tournament.

abraxas21 is offline  
post #955 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 01:51 AM
Registered User
 
uxyzapenje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: At home.
Posts: 5,311
                     
Re: What I don't get about Rafa...

He should not only play all 4 of them, he should also play doubles in each of them.

Djokovic | Tipsarevic | Querrey
uxyzapenje is offline  
post #956 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 02:32 AM
Registered User
 
EliSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: everywhere...
Age: 26
Posts: 5,954
                     
Re: This thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Needs more Fedtards.
This.

Quote:
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline  
post #957 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 02:36 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sen'jin Village
Age: 32
Posts: 18,509
                     
Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

Am I the only one who thinks Nadal should play mixed dubs? He can partner up with Serena, he can teach her to play on clay and she can maintain general frightful presence on court.
Topspindoctor is offline  
post #958 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 03:12 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 12,122
                     
Re: What I don't get about Rafa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxyzapenje View Post
He should not only play all 4 of them, he should also play doubles in each of them.
motorhead is offline  
post #959 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 03:13 AM
Registered User
 
bouncer7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,306
                     
Re: What I don't get about Rafa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
because argentina is argentina

no reason at all to ever set foot there. let alone play a tennis tournament.
LOL

has Argentina nationalized Spanish oil company or just still planning. what says news in Latin America? lol oil run the world and Rafa's knees too
bouncer7 is offline  
post #960 of 1293 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 07:54 AM
Registered User
 
Just like heaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,532
                     
Re: What I don't get about Rafa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Water View Post
Chile and Brazil confirmed. Mexico is doubtful.
Why do you say that? It was confirmed a few months ago.
And there's also this
http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/896575.html
Just like heaven is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome