Re: 2012 MTF Top 10 Favourite Retired Players (1st update in post #26)
1. Safin - the personality, the looks, the drama
2. Edberg - volleys so nice, they can never be replicated
3. Santoro - tennis genius
4. Rafter - meet me after
5. Gonzalez - still cannot get over this
6. Rios - too much talent
7. Courier - articulate and funny. I'd grab a beer with this guy.
8. Ivanisevic - the original headcase of men's tennis
9. Lendl - as Snoop Dogg once said, "Ivan was the truth"
10. Sampras - I used to like him so much and then his post-retirement years revealed a real ornery, unpleasant guy
Trolling is defined by Herring as baiting and luring others into pointless and time-consuming discussions.
4 criteria of trolls:
1. Appearance of outward sincerity.
2. Posts designed to incite anger or "flames"
3. Posts designed to waste everybody's time with useless argument
4. Desperate desire for attention, any attention at all
Recognize them, don't engage and put 'em on your ignore list where they belong. Feed a troll and you're just encouraging their attention-seeking.