1. Ferrer - most underrated player, poor guy is overshadowed by big 4, very good sportsman as well
2. Blake - just all around good guy
3. Harrison - he's got potential, and I look forward to seeing him break through... and I'm american
4. Fish - I'm american. I can't really ever find myself rooting against him unless he's playing Ferrer
5. Roddick - Even against Ferrer I find myself backing Roddick... probably cuz I'm american. but he's also an asshole pretty often
6. Nadal - He is fun to watch, always a good sport, and very modest about himself. He somehow makes even the greatest slaughters exciting.
7. Del Potro - I'd love to see him win another slam. Great comeback story
8. Isner - 6:4 3:6 6:7 7:6 70:68
9. Nalbandian - Wish he'd won that Wimbledon... sucks that he's been plagued by injuries... 8 wins against Federer
10. Djokovic - I loved him when he was #3. I always wanted him to break through. But I did not want him to win EVERYTHING. That's kind of annoying.
Dishonorable mention to Thomas Muster. Keep on trying at Vienna. It will never happen.