Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer? - Page 37 - MensTennisForums.com
View Poll Results: Better year: 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?
2006 Federer 239 82.41%
2011 Djokovic 51 17.59%
Voters: 290. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #541 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 07:59 AM
Registered User
 
Alaricus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 478
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
It sure looks like it.
Have got proof that I believe everything I see and hear on TV and on the web? Yes or no?
Alaricus is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #542 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,825
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

Yes, in this thread.

Now please do shut up, you are boring as hell. You make Rain Man sound eloquent and normal.
BigJohn is offline  
post #543 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 03:11 PM
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
 
Rafa = Fed Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 32
Posts: 5,067
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
I dont get you Fed fans ....your guy is the GOAT not only in success but in talent and game won 16GS was number 1 for 5 or so years and you have need to gloat.....why dont you relax and watch WTF till the end and support him instead of bragging about him all the time ...
Fedtards have a childish approach to life

Most of them appear to be unemployed and that is why cheer for a dancin cryin fed girl.

They hate Nole & Rafa because they stood up to the bully and love Davydonkey & Lluboho because they kissed Fedgirl's ass.

Also Nole & Rafa evolved tennis past the old weak era of Federer so it now takes balls to win GS instead of just prancin around like Fedgirl used to. Tennis is a man's sport again.

The ATP deserves a better class of player, and I'm gonna give it to 'em - Djoker

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009


Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Rafa = Fed Killa is offline  
post #544 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 03:21 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 28,861
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa = Fed Killa View Post
Fedtards have a childish approach to life

Most of them appear to be unemployed and that is why cheer for a dancin cryin fed girl.

They hate Nole & Rafa because they stood up to the bully and love Davydonkey & Lluboho because they kissed Fedgirl's ass.

Also Nole & Rafa evolved tennis past the old weak era of Federer so it now takes balls to win GS instead of just prancin around like Fedgirl used to. Tennis is a man's sport again.
thought Rafa was a striking baby, you said the other day?

I can't wait for you to get banned for life. You're like the Scum newspaper, always ends up backing the one winning and then gloats about it.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #545 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 03:22 PM
Registered User
 
Sophocles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Age: 42
Posts: 8,986
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa = Fed Killa View Post
Fedtards have a childish approach to life

Most of them appear to be unemployed and that is why cheer for a dancin cryin fed girl.

They hate Nole & Rafa because they stood up to the bully and love Davydonkey & Lluboho because they kissed Fedgirl's ass.

Also Nole & Rafa evolved tennis past the old weak era of Federer so it now takes balls to win GS instead of just prancin around like Fedgirl used to. Tennis is a man's sport again.
What are you still doing here?

"There is no such thing as 'the world'." - Enoch Powell.
Sophocles is offline  
post #546 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 672
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

Fedulltard mugs should post after watching little tennis.Tomug pulled fedull to five sets six years back.El Matador trashed Tomug in 3 sets 3 year back and today again.Competition was dull in 2006.
Logical is offline  
post #547 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 04:05 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,251
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

djokovic easily. Both had similar results but djokvic had far more competition in 2001 than Federer ever did, let alone in 2006
NadalSharapova is offline  
post #548 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 05:07 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,669
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

People that try to belittle another players achievements show a clear signs of an uncomfortable obsession and concern with the superiority of said player. Though most assholes wont get that.
Fujee is offline  
post #549 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Registered User
 
Looner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13,155
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
djokovic easily. Both had similar results but djokvic had far more competition in 2001 than Federer ever did, let alone in 2006
You killed your argument with the bolded.

Slams
RF -> 3 Slams + a final
Djoko -> 3 Slams + a SF

Masters
RF -> 4 + 2 finals
Djoko -> 5 + 1 final (only place where Djokovic is superior, at least in numbers)

Titles overall
RF 12
Djokovic 10

Points
RF - best total EVER achieved
Djokovic - 13000 which would be something like 7000 (Fed had close to 8400)

So, no.
Looner is offline  
post #550 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,764
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
djokovic easily. Both had similar results but djokvic had far more competition in 2001 than Federer ever did, let alone in 2006
Yes Djokovic had great competition indeed Fatherer at 30 years old, Nadal who developed a mental wall against him, no-slam Murray and... a completely useless top 10.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Noletards in 2015 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
24 Year old Federer is nothing but a 2015 Djokovic minus 50 % of his fighting capability.
Nadaltards in early 2014 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #551 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 07:29 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 28,861
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical View Post
Fedulltard mugs should post after watching little tennis.Tomug pulled fedull to five sets six years back.El Matador trashed Tomug in 3 sets 3 year back and today again.Competition was dull in 2006.
Six year back, Tomic pulled Fed to five? What beak have you been snorting???

I see you mean 2006 Haas but obviously 2012 Haas is the same player, right.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #552 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 30
Posts: 14,410
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Yes Djokovic had great competition indeed Fatherer at 30 years old, Nadal who developed a mental wall against him, no-slam Murray and... a completely useless top 10.
Yeah. The fact that at least one of these men were in last 27 slam finals means nothing.

Idiot.
MIMIC is offline  
post #553 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 08:15 PM
Registered User
 
Merton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,760
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

Funny thread Federer 2006 clearly a better player but Djokovic 2011 would stand good chances in outdoor hard courts, especially slow ones. Matchup

I bet there are people claiming that Federer 2011 was better than Federer 2006.

Salvor Hardin: "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline  
post #554 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,764
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIMIC View Post
Yeah. The fact that at least one of these men were in last 27 slam finals means nothing.

Idiot.
I'm much smarter than you, ace. NadalSharapova said Djokovic's competition was great, I said it wasn't and explained why. The numbers you present now are fairly irrelevant as always. There is such a thing as decline. Look it up.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Noletards in 2015 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
24 Year old Federer is nothing but a 2015 Djokovic minus 50 % of his fighting capability.
Nadaltards in early 2014 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #555 of 586 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 08:35 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 28,861
                     
Re: Who better? 2011 Djoker vs 2006 Roger Federer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIMIC View Post
Yeah. The fact that at least one of these men were in last 27 slam finals means nothing.

Idiot.
Why haven't you voted on the poll yet mush?

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome