Re: MTF 2011 Most Disliked Players of all time Updated post #156
1. Tiriac - A cheat, disgusting gamesmanship as a player and even a bigger prick as a tournament owner. Wanted RR, blue clay, moved all the money out of Germany in the 90s into Spain when they started asking questions. The farce with Kitz years ago, then not paying former winners of the Bucharest event, just a disgusting all round creature.
2. Connors - Only just under Tiriac, the man could give lessons into how of being a Grade A prick. Takes a special guy to walk around the other side of the court to rub out a mark. Calling umpires abortions, cheat as well, it takes a special skill to make John McEnroe look like a reasonable guy.
3. Brad Gilbert - The man is like a radio never running out of words and hilarious bandwagoning. Grand Slam gimp and another tool on the court, plus the commentating is annoying.
4. Andre Agassi - Sanctimonious loudmouth prick when he came on tour, hadn't changed that much later on, just managed to fool the media. The book was hilarious and not for the right reason, all sizzle and no steak, but his game was excellent.
5. Boris Becker - Closest man, another very arrogant guy loved watching him trying to outplay the top claycourters from the baseline and failing.
6. Andy Roddick - Apart from mocking idiotic journalists which he does brilliantly, there isn't anything I can say positive about him.
7. Feliciano Lopez - Not as bad as he was, helps he has Berasategui working with him now. Still spends 23 hours in the bathroom, if he spent a quarter of that time on the backhand then he'd be almost top 10.
8. Greg Rusedski - Man of the people, classic all serve clown but unlike Karlovic who is funny, the funniest thing he ever did was beat Robredo on clay.
9. Arnaud Clement - That's right pick on the ballkids you munchkin, no need to be rude with them. A guy who tells the umpire to stop traffic on a highway behind them as he tries to serve, that's a douchecanoe move.
10. Michael Chang - You won RG, god didn't and god didn't make you lose a tennis match. The religion thing is fine but no need to force it down peoples throats.
“ On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".
Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.