1. She is uber consistent, even against big players like Clijsters and the screamer sisters...
2. She is not a psycho.
3. Have you seen her play, she destroys her opponents most of the time. The rest of the time, she is too consistent in the end...
4. She is not a shame on the woman's tour. 13 titles, 230 matches won and she's only 20....huge career ahead of her.
1) She never beat Kim and she got thrashed by her in USO and YEC. How is she consistent? Unless you mean consistent at getting her ass beat.
2) She does have a psychotic streak despite trying to label herself as marketable little girl Caro
3) She is a pusher. When she tries to play aggressive, she makes shitload of errors. Ugly game, no forehand, scared to death of the net, awful volleys and her tennis is based entirely on retrieving
She is good at destroying mugs, I'll give you that. Whenever she meets big server/flat hitter (Kvitova 6-2 6-0 Wimby '10) or variety player (Schiavone RG 6-2 6-2), she gets thrashed like a club player. Hell, she even loses to other counterpunchers like Zvonareva who can attack once in a while. Caro "3 winners a set" Wozniacki is a total joke.
4) She won't have a huge career. She'll burn out in 2-3 years like every pusher who plays every tournament and runs down every ball. Her current place @ #1 is a disgrace to tennis.