How many slams will Rafa win in 2011? - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com
View Poll Results: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011
0 17 11.72%
1 37 25.52%
2 58 40.00%
3 12 8.28%
4 21 14.48%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Rafa is the GOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 921
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
I'm predicting a top 10 seed for the Goat next ACC if s/he sticks around
RAFA IS "THE" GOAT
VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9!!!!!!!
Rafa is the GOAT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Rafa is the GOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 921
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

This is what Roger Federer will reach in 2011
AO ,Semi-fianl or final: In semi-final losing to Murray or Nole and if he makes the final he would lose to Rafa
FO ,Final: I think probly the final where he would lose to Rafa if not then Nole is the only one who can stop him
SW19, a mystery: I have no idea how he is gonna perform on grass. But i'm sure that he will make the QF for sure
U.S.O, Semi-final or final: Just the same as AO
Conclusion:
Roger winning 0 slams, making 1-3 finals, making 1-2 semi-finals

PS (read it if you are a fedfan): Do not get angry on me
I'm just saying what I think that will happen in 2011
(and i'm for more than 60% sure that it would happen)

9!!!!!!!
Rafa is the GOAT is offline  
post #123 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Registered User
 
oranges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 13,564
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

As dumb as the font size? Make the next one even larger
oranges is offline  
post #124 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 14,411
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Roger another Wimbledon QF but only 60% why not at least 70
Ivanatis is offline  
post #125 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Rafa is the GOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 921
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanatis View Post
Roger another Wimbledon QF but only 60% why not at least 70
I said at least a QF

9!!!!!!!
Rafa is the GOAT is offline  
post #126 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Rafa is the GOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 921
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
As dumb as the font size? Make the next one even larger
Why cant I say what i think
This is what i think/know that would happen
Should I just think like everybody
I say you something
Normal is boring
That why I am Rafa's biggest fan
He never plays normal
He always has something special
And that is why I think that he is the goat

9!!!!!!!
Rafa is the GOAT is offline  
post #127 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 04:18 PM
We Gonna See
 
Fiberlight1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 26
Posts: 2,444
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
Why cant I say what i think
This is what i think/know that would happen
Should I just think like everybody
I say you something
Normal is boring
That why I am Rafa's biggest fan
He never plays normal
He always has something special
And that is why I think that he is the goat
This is why everyone hates Rafa fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
This shit has been copied and stored in my desk-tops 'notes' application, so as incase you try any funny business. It is beautifully worded for going in my signature when Djokovic gets obliterated today.

Enjoy your sleep, it'll be the last time you sleep well for months.
Fiberlight1 is offline  
post #128 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 732
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
This is what Roger Federer will reach in 2011
AO ,Semi-fianl or final: In semi-final losing to Murray or Nole and if he makes the final he would lose to Rafa
FO ,Final: I think probly the final where he would lose to Rafa if not then Nole is the only one who can stop him
SW19, a mystery: I have no idea how he is gonna perform on grass. But i'm sure that he will make the QF for sure
U.S.O, Semi-final or final: Just the same as AO
Conclusion:
Roger winning 0 slams, making 1-3 finals, making 1-2 semi-finals

PS (read it if you are a fedfan): Do not get angry on me
I'm just saying what I think that will happen in 2011
(and i'm for more than 60% sure that it would happen)
Wow what a shit tard. How old are you? 14?

I predict Nadal breaks both his knees before AO and retires from Tennis. I predict more than a 60% chance of this happening.

LOL
DorianGray7 is offline  
post #129 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Rafa is the GOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 921
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberlight1 View Post
This is why everyone hates Rafa fans...
Wich cind of spaniard are you?
How can you hate Rafa and his fans

9!!!!!!!
Rafa is the GOAT is offline  
post #130 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Rafa is the GOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 921
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianGray7 View Post
Wow what a shit tard. How old are you? 14?

I predict Nadal breaks both his knees before AO and retires from Tennis. I predict more than a 60% chance of this happening.

LOL
I dont understand that i have too look to the smilies or to the text.
Are you joking or are you serious.
Do i have to be sad or laughing

9!!!!!!!
Rafa is the GOAT is offline  
post #131 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Registered User
 
MTwEeZi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,924
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

you are supposed to be like this
MTwEeZi is offline  
post #132 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 05:10 PM
We Gonna See
 
Fiberlight1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 26
Posts: 2,444
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
Wich cind of spaniard are you?
How can you hate Rafa and his fans
I don't hate Rafa.. I'm a huge Rafa fan. I just think that those who are overconfident of Rafa's abilities are not good fans.. People with this type of attitude are no better than posters like Planet Funk/Word Life.

Posters like you give all Rafa fans a bad name.

And I'm originally from Madrid, so I'm a Madridian "cind" of Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
This shit has been copied and stored in my desk-tops 'notes' application, so as incase you try any funny business. It is beautifully worded for going in my signature when Djokovic gets obliterated today.

Enjoy your sleep, it'll be the last time you sleep well for months.
Fiberlight1 is offline  
post #133 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 124
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianGray7 View Post
Wow what a shit tard. How old are you? 14?

I predict Nadal breaks both his knees before AO and retires from Tennis. I predict more than a 60% chance of this happening.

LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberlight1 View Post
I don't hate Rafa.. I'm a huge Rafa fan. I just think that those who are overconfident of Rafa's abilities are not good fans.. People with this type of attitude are no better than posters like Planet Funk/Word Life.

Posters like you give all Rafa fans a bad name.

And I'm originally from Madrid, so I'm a Madridian "cind" of Spaniard
but you need admit winning all 4 slams is more possible than former a few years. Now nadal has good health and more motivation to snatch that. I give him all credits.
lbj2009 is offline  
post #134 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Rafa is the GOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 921
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberlight1 View Post
I don't hate Rafa.. I'm a huge Rafa fan. I just think that those who are overconfident of Rafa's abilities are not good fans.. People with this type of attitude are no better than posters like Planet Funk/Word Life.

Posters like you give all Rafa fans a bad name.

And I'm originally from Madrid, so I'm a Madridian "cind" of Spaniard
I'm Also a great Rafa fan.
I'm Rafa's biggest fan.
So, i think that he has a great chance of winning all the slams in 2011.
Does that mean that i'm a bad RafaFan.

9!!!!!!!
Rafa is the GOAT is offline  
post #135 of 227 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Rafa is the GOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 921
                     
Re: How many slams will Rafa win in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj2009 View Post
but you need admit winning all 4 slams is more possible than former a few years. Now nadal has good health and more motivation to snatch that. I give him all credits.
Thanks bro
That is why you are one of my favourite posters.

9!!!!!!!
Rafa is the GOAT is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome