1. Simon reaching the third round and putting up a fight against Murray (if they meet).
2. Sela beating Youzhny one more time in the 1st round.
3. Hewitt meeting Roddick once more in the quarters and winning this time.
(I also won't mind if Granollers beats Soderling one more time in the 2nd round if they meet.)
1. Federer champion again. (Noob wish, but who the hell cares?)
2. Nadal out vs Tsonga (If he plays)/Ljubicic/Karlovic
3. Hewitt reaching the SF. Federer wins in a incredible 5-set match with the last ending 30-28.
I actually think Bernard Tomic will easily win career-year mixed doubles slam in 2020.