Difficult things to do:
- Win the CYGS
- End the year as no.1 at least three times more making a total of 8 years as no.1
More realistic objectives:
- win 5 AO (Open era record, he needs one more)
- Win 6 USO (Open era record, he needs one more)
- win 8 Wimbledon (all-time record): needs 2 more but I think he has a decent shot at it.
- win one more FO (it really depends on Rafa and Potro condition at the French)
- win Olympic singles Gold Medal in 2012
- Beat Sampras record of 286 weeks at no. 1
Things I would really want to happen but never will:
- Win the Career Grand Slam boxed Set by winning all the Doubles and Mixed Doubles GS.