Least unforced errors and other random questions
Here are some random questions, some more pointless than others. Most of these questions are probably impossible to answer definitively, but would still be interesting to speculate on:
1) What's the most number of let cords hit during a rally? During a serve?
2) A few questions could be asked about hitting the lines. Maybe the most obvious would be the most times the lines were hit in a single point by either player (both players combined)?
3) Most number of deuces or tie break points beyond 7? I know MacEnroe and Borg played 16 tie break points beyond 7 in MacEnroe's 16-14 fourth set tie-breaker win during 1980 Wimbledon, but there have surely been deuces longer than 16 points?
4) Most points in a row won during a match? Most aces in a row? (I know Querrey hit a bunch in a row in some match during the past year.)
5) Least number of unforced errors by a player in a match? If there have ever been zero, then when and/or how many times? Least number by both players combined?