Munich R1:Cilic def Kindlmann 6:3,6:2 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,667
                     
Munich R1:Cilic def Kindlmann 6:3,6:2

he took all his break points games(3 times).i don't remember he did that in past.

Last edited by petar_pan; 05-05-2009 at 01:17 PM.
petar_pan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Registered User
 
RIboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 11,537
                     
Re: Munich R1:Cilic def Kindlmann 6:3,6:2

Sillyc
RIboy is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Registered User
 
FlameOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 11,923
                     
Re: Munich R1:Cilic def Kindlmann 6:3,6:2

Marin.

He's flown under the radar a bit but he's been one of the form players of the year so far, in the younger generation anyway. 21-6 on the year (well, 22-6 now), and two titles.

Tennis is life...
Motivated Paire Berdych Gulbis Wawrinka Dimitrov Verdasco Giraldo

FlameOn is offline  
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Registered User
 
Doomach777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,544
                     
Re: Munich R1:Cilic def Kindlmann 6:3,6:2

oh yes my man

LJUBO LEGENDO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://twitter.com/#!/IvanLjubicic1
Doomach777 is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Ace Loveforty
 
scarecrows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tirana, ALBANIA
Posts: 81,809
                     
Re: Munich R1:Cilic def Kindlmann 6:3,6:2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVTennis View Post
He's flown under the radar a bit but he's been one of the form players of the year so far, in the younger generation anyway. 21-6 on the year (well, 22-6 now), and two titles.
problem is they have been minor titles
he can win Belgrade and win zero points

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=378

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,667
                     
Re: Munich R1:Cilic def Kindlmann 6:3,6:2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVTennis View Post
Marin.

He's flown under the radar a bit but he's been one of the form players of the year so far, in the younger generation anyway. 21-6 on the year (well, 22-6 now), and two titles.
22-6 with 2 titles is great(and 15.place,next week will be 13.,in the world with just 20 years) but balkan's retards are never pleased.
i didn't mean on you RIboy.

Last edited by petar_pan; 05-05-2009 at 02:20 PM.
petar_pan is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 43
Posts: 127
                     
Re: Munich R1:Cilic def Kindlmann 6:3,6:2

He can`t win Belgrade cause he is playing in Munich
whist is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Ace Loveforty
 
scarecrows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tirana, ALBANIA
Posts: 81,809
                     
Re: Munich R1:Cilic def Kindlmann 6:3,6:2

Quote:
Originally Posted by whist View Post
He can`t win Belgrade cause he is playing in Munich
yea, my bad, same tournament category though

he hasnt managed to have good streaks in masters but I think soon he will

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=378

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Registered User
 
tennizen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 27,276
                     
Re: Munich R1:Cilic def Kindlmann 6:3,6:2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Lion Tamer View Post
yea, my bad, same tournament category though

he hasnt managed to have good streaks in masters but I think soon he will
That's true but he normally manages to win most matches he should be winning even if they are the most boring/horrible matches ever He should get a big win one of these days hopefully.
tennizen is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome