1. Look through the whole GS draw and if unknown players are found, you search for their profiles, pictures or any videos to find out more.
2. Watch all the matches important and unimportant ones, despite having crucial exams the day after.
3. Scream so loudly when your favourite wins an epic battle, that the neighbours start to complain.
4. Plan your weekend to fit the Tennis schedule.
10. You end every statement by saying "...no?"
15. When you have cried over your playing losing a match... more than once.
16. When you have screamed so loud during a match, your throat is hoarse
44. You go crazy during the Slams, especially when your favorite is playing or there's a thriller
45. You scream at the TV when the umpire/commentator is bitching
46. You should be studying tomorrow's homeworks, but you find yourself watching US Open at midnight