1. Haas losing a 2 set lead to Gilles "I'll pull off a fluke win once in a blue moon" Muller. Ingeniously blows a fuse over a shot that was clearly on the line in the tiebreaker and clowns away the rest of match spectating another 30 or so aces. Confirms the mugginess of this feat by contemplating retirement for the first time in his career.
2. Safin makes a meal of a break point at 4-4 in the third and in vintage Safin style, loses 8 games in a row to former top 5 genius Boredo on a fast hard court. Clearly an attempt to out-mug his favourite hitting partner's achievement a few hours earlier.
3. Gulbis manages to lose serve 3 times in a row to return master Rocket Rodduck after being on the brink of getting a 2 set to love lead. This could lead to permanent self-esteem issues for Gulbis.
4. Troicki painting his panties a light shade of brown after getting the break up against the "World's number 1". Loses 10 games in a row to Rafael Nadull on a fast hard court much to the disgust of Troickitard.
5. A scrawny Scot showing us his "guns" that are half the size of Serena Williams' after barely escaping a straight sets loss to Jurgen Melzer. Clydey must have blown his load 10 times over upon seeing that mountainous lump finally reveal itself to a very "interested" audience.
Tough decision I know, but it must be Gulbis.
WARNING: This signature may contain extreme traces of bullying and glory hunting
) and 0
consecutive weeks at world no. 1
consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
times qualified for YEC
H2H against Rogi Featherer
H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241
fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
double bagels consumed against Raonic on grass
first name in common with Tommy Robredo