In traditional style, some stories and reports before the pictures
- Strangely busy at Wimbledon today, I've never seen the outside courts so packed. You know something isn't quite right when Montanes-Berlocq has plenty of people watching. Montanes actually played quite well
I think it might've been Berlocq making him look good. He's actually lost some weight, but fuck me he's bad.
- JMDP has cute his hair big time
I forgot to take photos though :retard: he may have beaten Snobel today, but Snobel definitely won the battle of the hairstyles.
- Terrible choke from Korolev. I only went to the match when I saw he was 5-3 up in the 5th, so I can't say what happened before that. But Berdych looked ready to tank the last game, but ended up winning thanks to Korolev. He did hit one monster forehand, but Korolev handed it to him on a plate with nothing shots and unforced errors.
- Safin must have known Fognini wasn't going to put up much fight, his practice session this morning was one of the most half-hearted I've ever seen
- Blake and Davydenko hitting together was the hugely impressive, both striking the ball very cleanly. I think they were inspired by the mighty Thomas Blake watching them
- Bozoljac was getting taunted by the drunk Aussie fans for his shades
- Horna self-destructed after losing the first set against Karanusic, disagreed with about 5 line calls in the tie break and smashed his racquet about 725 times at the end of the set. No way he was coming back after that.
- Some 90 odd year old guy asks Schuettler where he's from.....so Schuettler says Holland
- An intelligent Brit thought Nalbandian was Jamie Murray
- This Bellucci is good. I mean, he has a lot to learn on grass, but he's a hell of a talent. Top 20 is more than possible.
- Petzschner is another who impressed me. Hyung-Taik has his leg bandaged up pretty bad, but Petzschner was good. Very strong serve and some nice touches at the net. He'll cause Ancic some problems, mark my words.
- Sexy was looking as hot as ever watching his missus play.
- Sorry Gonzo fans, but he continues to go down in my estimation. Even after he's won, he refuses to do anything for fans. I saw many players lose today who still signed/posed for photos for fans.
- I never noticed it until now, but Rochus hits almost every shot with his tongue out
I actually watched more WTA than ATP today
I shall have some better stories tomorrow