Name antics you like from the top 10 players
I thought the other thread about the antics we dislike from the top 10 players was pretty cool but I also thought it would be nice to make the same list with things we actualy like from these players, even if some of them you hate, there has to be something you like.
1. Federer - GOAT, very pleasing style of tennis to watch, doesn't grunt when he hits the ball, never quits, is allways a good sport, acts the way someone in his possition should act.
2. Nadal - GOAT on clay, fights till the end no matter what, once the game is over and he loses he takes his beating like a man and doesnt make excuses.
3. Djokovic - absolutely nothing possitive.
4. Davydenko - His face is funny and he is allways underrated but in my opinion should be the #3 if he played the way he really can allways.
5. Ferrer - one of those guys that can beat the best if he plays well
6. Roddick - for a man who has been bitchslaped by Roger so often and been ridiculed by the media constantly because of it, specialy in press conferences, he takes it well and jokes about it, at press conferences andy is probably the best out there
7. Nalbandian - I like the fact that he is fat, its just funny.
8. Blake - comes off as a really nice guy, just get rid of the J BLOCK or whatever
9. Gasquet - don't know enough about him to like anything.
10. Wawrinka - looks like an average dude walking down the street, I like that