I am changing the format of the Picture Perfect game, so that it pretty much matches the WTAworld format (not run by me), so that it isn't too confusing for players who play both. This is what the new format will be like:
- There will be several tournaments, consisting of knock-out rounds. The game will only start if we have 16 or more contestants!!!
- The game will include pictures of a difficulty ranging from easy to hard. Some will be blurred, others won't.
- In each round, five of the 20 exercises will be anagrams of players names, to just make the game a bit richer.
- In each round, there will be a 21st question too. This will be a question in which you will have to make an estimate. The person who is closest to the answer, in case of a tie, goes through to the next round. If there isn't a tie, the 21st question will be of no importance.
- The amount of points scored will still depend on the difficulty of the question.
If you don't know what to expect, just sign up and you will find out