Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...? - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Rogiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 9,484
                     
Talking Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhne View Post
It's a sport after all and while it is very important for the players, the only reason they make money (and I mean tennis as a whole) it's because it's entertainment for us, the fans. So if we're watching, I rather watch something that pleases the eye, who gives a shit if a BOSS hotass model takes 5 more seconds in geting the ball to the player in Madrid? I'd rather wait those extra 5 seconds seeing those boobies bounce than watching some fatass kid burn away his bigmac meal.

I don't know, call me old fashioned but I like women
Rogiman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 11:57 PM
Motherhater
 
RagingLamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Age: 34
Posts: 5,571
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

yeah Wimbledon 2007 final.

Fed almost lost the match because of how wrong it was all the time.
RagingLamb is offline  
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 11:59 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
JustJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bristol, England
Age: 26
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

Has Nole just been unlucky, or do you think that Hawk-eye is getting it wrong?

Janko Tipsarevic - Jamie Baker - Philipp Kohlschreiber - Wojciech Starakiewicz
Nikola Mektic - Leonardo Kirche


Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline  
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 12:00 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Rogiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 9,484
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesObv. View Post
Has Nole just been unlucky, or do you think that Hawk-eye is getting it wrong?
No idea, it's just hillarios how it all goes against him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhne View Post
It's a sport after all and while it is very important for the players, the only reason they make money (and I mean tennis as a whole) it's because it's entertainment for us, the fans. So if we're watching, I rather watch something that pleases the eye, who gives a shit if a BOSS hotass model takes 5 more seconds in geting the ball to the player in Madrid? I'd rather wait those extra 5 seconds seeing those boobies bounce than watching some fatass kid burn away his bigmac meal.

I don't know, call me old fashioned but I like women
Rogiman is offline  
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 12:04 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
JustJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bristol, England
Age: 26
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogiman View Post
No idea, it's just hillarios how it all goes against him...


Yep! It seems like every game Nole loses a crucial point on a Hawk-eye challenge..

Janko Tipsarevic - Jamie Baker - Philipp Kohlschreiber - Wojciech Starakiewicz
Nikola Mektic - Leonardo Kirche


Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline  
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 12:05 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,037
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

Thank god he isn't crying about it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCtennisfan
You cannot be great without having haters. It's a fact of life.

I guess Roddick must be the greatest player to ever play the game.
nkhera1 is offline  
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Registered User
 
Cat123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 691
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

Man, the amount of bad luck Nole is getting is almost comical. Or it would be if it wasn't so upsetting! you've gotta respect Fed for that ace!!!!

Rafael Nadal.
2008 Wimbledon Champion!

jankotipsarevic. maratsafin. marcosbaghdatis. marioancic.
Cat123 is offline  
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 12:07 AM
Registered User
 
dragons112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 28
Posts: 309
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

No the hawk eye is not rong dont make excuses for ihm being beaten on break points.

Roger survived at this years wimby final - dont have double standards

LONG LIVE THE KING

1.Federer
2.Tsonga
3.Safin
4.Roddick
dragons112 is offline  
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 12:07 AM
Registered User
 
dragons112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 28
Posts: 309
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

So its all luck you say?

Its not the fact he kept the ball in play during long rallies, hit aces, came to net, slowed the play down about 9 times.

OH so its not that its just "sheer" luck

How or what is luck tell me how roger did not earn those points. HE simply beat novak on the points.

Novak was never in position to take the points he did not have open courts an dmissed the shots like roger did when he was broken - it doesnt matter roger will win.

Roger is not even at his best - anyone who watches tennis would know that. He normally hits around 50 winners per match atm hes below thirty.

Go Roger
__________________


Roger Federer - The Best Is Still too Come

LONG LIVE THE KING

1.Federer
2.Tsonga
3.Safin
4.Roddick
dragons112 is offline  
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 12:09 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
JustJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bristol, England
Age: 26
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragons112 View Post
No the hawk eye is not rong dont make excuses for ihm being beaten on break points.

Roger survived at this years wimby final - dont have double standards
Who are you talking too? :retard:

Only one poster has suggested that it might be "rong".. otherwise we are simply laughing at how close but wrong all of Noles calls have been [and vice-versa for Fed]

Janko Tipsarevic - Jamie Baker - Philipp Kohlschreiber - Wojciech Starakiewicz
Nikola Mektic - Leonardo Kirche


Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline  
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Rogiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 9,484
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragons112 View Post
So its all luck you say?

Its not the fact he kept the ball in play during long rallies, hit aces, came to net, slowed the play down about 9 times.

OH so its not that its just "sheer" luck

How or what is luck tell me how roger did not earn those points. HE simply beat novak on the points.

Novak was never in position to take the points he did not have open courts an dmissed the shots like roger did when he was broken - it doesnt matter roger will win.

Roger is not even at his best - anyone who watches tennis would know that. He normally hits around 50 winners per match atm hes below thirty.

Go Roger
__________________


Roger Federer - The Best Is Still too Come
Here's some geometry for you:

:retard::retard::retard::retard:
:retard::retard::retard:
:retard::retard:
:retard:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhne View Post
It's a sport after all and while it is very important for the players, the only reason they make money (and I mean tennis as a whole) it's because it's entertainment for us, the fans. So if we're watching, I rather watch something that pleases the eye, who gives a shit if a BOSS hotass model takes 5 more seconds in geting the ball to the player in Madrid? I'd rather wait those extra 5 seconds seeing those boobies bounce than watching some fatass kid burn away his bigmac meal.

I don't know, call me old fashioned but I like women
Rogiman is offline  
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 12:11 AM
Registered User
 
dragons112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 28
Posts: 309
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

im talking to that one post and any future posts in regards to that

LONG LIVE THE KING

1.Federer
2.Tsonga
3.Safin
4.Roddick
dragons112 is offline  
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 12:12 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
JustJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bristol, England
Age: 26
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragons112 View Post
im talking to that one post and any future posts in regards to that


Stop trying to stir things up... Lighten up

Janko Tipsarevic - Jamie Baker - Philipp Kohlschreiber - Wojciech Starakiewicz
Nikola Mektic - Leonardo Kirche


Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline  
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 12:21 AM
Registered User
 
R.Federer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 8,821
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

Win some,lose some. Federer took it royally on grass. He even said Sh**!
R.Federer is offline  
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 12:29 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
dijus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 12,555
                     
Re: Ever seen anyone get f****d up so much by hawkeye...?

I think Federer's always lucky.
dijus is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome