Federer Just Unlucky! - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 207
                     
Federer Just Unlucky!

Hey guys!
I just rewatched the match of Federer against Valandri and one thing is obwious. He played better than this italián guy.
He had so many chances and breakpoints and everything that he would have won easily when he would have been just a little bit lucky on some of those points.
People who say Roger is playing badly just have no idea of tennis. The only reason why my Roger is lossing some games is missing luck.
guillermo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 05:35 PM
Registered User
 
Mr Brightside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,233
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillermo View Post
Hey guys!
I just rewatched the match of Federer against Valandri and one thing is obwious. He played better than this italián guy.
He had so many chances and breakpoints and everything that he would have won easily when he would have been just a little bit lucky on some of those points.
People who say Roger is playing badly just have no idea of tennis. The only reason why my Roger is lossing some games is missing luck.
what a stupid thread
Roger had 56 UE's and that's only bad luck for you?

R.I.P. Fede
Mr Brightside is offline  
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 207
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA PENNETTA View Post
what a stupid thread
Roger had 56 UE's and that's only bad luck for you?
He ran into opponent with a lot of confidence, against home crowd, unlucky throughout the match and bad conditions.
You think that´s lucky. Nadal always so unlucky. He always play very close points and wins. Never unlucky.
guillermo is offline  
post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 6,071
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

of course, he got unlucky 56 times in that match
ReturnWinner is offline  
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 05:42 PM
Registered User
 
bluefork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,360
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

You clearly did not watch the same match as the rest of the world. That was the most atrocious match I have ever seen Federer play.
bluefork is offline  
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 207
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefork View Post
You clearly did not watch the same match as the rest of the world. That was the most atrocious match I have ever seen Federer play.
You must be crazy to say that. He clearly missed every shot only be centimeters. Maybe very few shots he missed by more but almost always very top of the net or near the line. This sucks so much. Federer is clearly in good form and hot.
If he is a little bit more lucky he will kick Nadals ass in Harbug.
guillermo is offline  
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 5,712
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

It was the worst I've ever seen Roger play. BAD tennis. He really stunk it up.

Over 3 errors per game is a little more problematic than luck.
Beforehand is offline  
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Anathemaniac
 
Sunset of Age's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall.
Posts: 41,908
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillermo View Post
He clearly missed every shot only be centimeters. Maybe very few shots he missed by more but almost always very top of the net or near the line.
You call it 'unlucky', the rest of the world calls it 'piss poor playing'.

"It's getting colder, I'm getting colder, older, it's getting colder...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"


"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline  
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Registered User
 
jeevs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 75
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillermo View Post
Federer is clearly in good form and hot.
:retard:
jeevs is offline  
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 207
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeevs View Post
:retard:
Guys you officially have no idea of how tennis works.
Every fucker sees that Federer is hot but unlucky.
guillermo is offline  
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 06:01 PM
Registered User
 
Dougie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,907
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillermo View Post
You must be crazy to say that. He clearly missed every shot only be centimeters. Maybe very few shots he missed by more but almost always very top of the net or near the line. This sucks so much. Federer is clearly in good form and hot.
If he is a little bit more lucky he will kick Nadals ass in Harbug.
Sounds like you don´t know much about tennis. It doesn´t matter if you miss a shot by 1cm or 5 meters, an unforced error is an unforced error. And especially on clay tennis is all about avoiding those errors and keeping the ball in play. Fed couldn´t do that, and it had nothing to do with luck.
Dougie is offline  
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 06:01 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 5,712
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

Please stop. Just please....stop.
Beforehand is offline  
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 06:02 PM
Registered User
 
Mistaflava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 19,451
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

he's pretty lucky to be eating 20 times a day because of Mirka...thats about it
Mistaflava is offline  
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 06:02 PM
Registered User
 
Dougie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,907
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillermo View Post
Guys you officially have no idea of how tennis works.
Every fucker sees that Federer is hot but unlucky.
Tennis is not a game of luck, you should try it sometimes...
Dougie is offline  
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-14-2007, 06:03 PM
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
 
scoobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 38
Posts: 53,509
                     
Re: Federer Just Unlucky!

Are you kidding me with this?

You are apparently incapable of distinguishing a player playing well from one playing like shit.

You should attend Tennis 101 classes until further notice.

First lesson: Unforced Errors - BAD. Winners - GOOD.
scoobs is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome