Mens Tennis Forums banner

Cartoon/Comic/Manga Thread

6K views 110 replies 52 participants last post by  kiro 
#1 · (Edited)
I saw suktuen drew some CUTE cartoons of Roger Federer and other ATP players. They are interesting. And I drew something too...so I decide to start this thread, and you can post your artwork here :)

#3 ·
:clap2: kiro!!!

Those are excellent, esp. Roger!

I have neither the visual artistic talent nor the scanner to post cartoons of my own! ;)

#5 ·
:worship: Kiro! Aww...I just marvel at people who can draw beautiful sketches in a few strokes. They're excellent! Keep up the good work!

What about the one in your avatar? Are you not going to draw him? ;)

#9 ·
Aren't Kiro's cartoons great? We have some really talented people on this board! :worship:

Hee hee.. AA and Juanqui?!! ;)

Reactions: kiro
#14 · (Edited)
nice drawings Kiro! especially the third one is beautiful! *but the first time I looked at it I didn't look at the mouth very well and it was like there were just two MASSIVE lips or a parrot beak or sth.. :lol:*
now go make one of Juanqui !!! :D

#17 · (Edited)
Thank you all!

More sketches :)

-Nike Dolls-

-HOT! Best seller '98; SLEEVELESS version now available! :D

-On Sale! Buy STEFFI Collection and get this one FREE! ;D

-Limited Version... NO MORE production! :cool:

Attachments

#26 ·
Re: Re: Cartoon/Comic/Manga Thread

atptennis said:
Nice drawing
I feel that only Federer's and James Blake's drawing look like them, as for others , it's only their outfits!
pffft!

Agassi's is spot on with his eyes and eyebrows.

And they are all made to look a little different because of the nature of the genre.

I could never begin to draw such clever things. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.