Mens Tennis Forums banner

Juanqui's new look!

4K views 71 replies 23 participants last post by  Jogg 
#1 ·
i love juanqui's new look he's sooooo sexy with his hair and his bear and also the bandana thing ! and u guys what do u think about his new look? do u prefer this one or his anterious

#2 ·
Only accept the black bandana. :D I don't like the white one and his new hairstyle,his beard... :tape:

#3 ·
Dear JCF,

You obviously wern't listening to me the last time. Since you continue to defy me, I'm sorry but there's only one way to solve this - CUT YOUR FRICKIN HAIR OR ELSE.

Love Roisin xx

#4 ·
:secret: I haven't figured out what the 'or else' bit is yet but we'll keep that on the qt from jc k? ;)

#5 ·
in 2000

Attachments

#6 ·
i posted from 2000 until 2005

#7 ·
Love the 2nd pic. :inlove: He looks great at that moment. :angel:

#8 ·
Really u dt like this one

Attachments

#10 ·
:confused: ??????????? i found this strange pic

Attachments

#11 ·
I love that 4th pic....even though he looks sad in it.

Ok, he looks hot no matter what i've decided :)

Even the peroxide look. (Yes, I mean that)

#12 ·
i like the 5th he looks hot everywhere but i hated the peroxided period it was awful!!

#13 ·
I think the new look is really hot. I don't even know why because I usually don't like facial hair, but with him I am just like :drool: :inlove: lol. I REALLY like it. A LOT. I used to HATE the bandana too, but now I feel like his look is coming together finally, lol.

#14 ·
I don't like the beard, but the hair is fine by me.

#15 ·
the hair is really fashionable no? anyway it's fine for me too

#16 ·
roisin said:
Dear JCF,

You obviously wern't listening to me the last time. Since you continue to defy me, I'm sorry but there's only one way to solve this - CUT YOUR FRICKIN HAIR OR ELSE.

Love Roisin xx
I completely second that :cool: Stand out JC, don't have long girly hair like your spanish counterparts, be sexay the Juan Carlos way :)

Reactions: roisin
#19 ·
roisin said:
Dear JCF,

Love Roisin xx
:( ¡¡¡¡Sí, Señor Ferrero!!!! Listen to Roisin! She's right!

Reactions: roisin
#21 ·
He lost but he kept this sexy attitude!!!

#24 ·
me and him are going to have a serious talk the week after next about this new look of his.
It is not big, it good and it is not clever!!
Think I better back some scissors and a razor in my bag!!!!

#26 ·
omg he has a beard :eek: :tape:

me and him are going to have a serious talk the week after next about this new look of his.
It is not big, it good and it is not clever!!
Think I better back some scissors and a razor in my bag!!!!
:lol: be afraid JC be very afraid - you're going to get a hair cut and a shave whether you want one or not ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.