Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Federer Express Dining Wagon!

30K views 2K replies 44 participants last post by  Rita 
#1 ·
Welcome in the Dining Wagon of our beloved train! With 126 passengers on our ride, it was about time we'd get a proper place to have our foods and drinks! :)
This is a place where we can have post-match celebrations over a glass of champagne. We can eat tons of Swiss chocolate here if Roger loses. We can have pre-match discussions over a good cup of coffee, share our birthday cakes, etc. Really it's all up to you!
I hope many people will drop by here! :)

#53 ·
babsi said:
Noticed how I stayed away after Stefan1 was looking for help?

I´m sick running after people with food and drink (make that 4 kids and a husband) - I rather come here to be served!

OK. I will clean the tables - but that´s it!
Here's to our mother of 4! Leave some for the kids! Is anyone of them a Rogi fan too, or are they too young?

#60 ·
Purple Rainbow said:
Here's to our mother of 4! Leave some for the kids! Is anyone of them a Rogi fan too, or are they too young?

I wish they were too young - you can make that 1 preteen and 3 teenagers - it´s like living in a mental institution - sometimes I don´t know,if I´m the nurse or the patienten.

Thanks,Lady Natalia for the kindness - I´m a god tipper :),can´t stand cheap people!

Reactions: Mrs. B
#61 ·
Oh, my youngest watches tennis at times- but he is does not care who wins - he just watches for enjoyment. lucky him!
The others are not into sports - sad to say!

#73 ·
ste said:
the famous Emmentaler
No cheese for me, but I'm always there when it comes to chocolate :lick:

@Skyward - :yeah: those thing are a must in this Dining Wagon! :cool:

@Babsi - you have 4 kids :eek: - keeping cool and sane while managing a houshold of 6 and raising 4 kids :cool: - you're definitely 2 lvl higher in my respect list as you allready were (not that it matters much ;) ), though none of them is into tennis or even sport , smth must have gone wrong, just kidding :p

@Lady Natalie and Stefan1 - good night and cya tomorrow :wavey:

#76 ·
ste said:
me aswell i hate Emmentaler :lol:
Many people I know don't like Emmentaler... But, it is true, Emmentaler is the most famous one. :rolleyes:

In the U.S., they have a cheese called "Swiss cheese" and that is actually Emmentaler and not Appenzeller or something else. If you go to SubWay or some fast food shop and they ask what kind of cheese and there is "Swiss cheese" as an option... :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.