BNP Paribas Masters - 2013
42nd Edition - October 28th to November 3rd
ATP World Tour Masters 1000
Paris/Bercy, France ...Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy
Day & Time in Paris, France @
1. Each day of play you must pick 1 winner playing an ATP main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the Order of Play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste your pick on Federer or Nadal to win in early round matches.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. You have to submit your own pick, no one else can submit your pick for you.
4. Only in the case of a walkover or a withdrawal of your main pick, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurrence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identified like this:
Backup Pick - Andy Roddick
Make it clear and try to do it all in one post!
5. Never edit your pick. If you change your mind, you must first "quote" your original pick in a new post, and then enter your new pick in that new post.
6. No commitments are necessary!
If you wish to participate, just post your Day 1 pick before the deadline. New players are ALWAYS welcome!
7. After the Order of Play has been released, it will be added in Post #2 to facilitate your choices. Each day, this post will be updated with its respective order of play.
NOTE: You can't pick a player from a match scheduled for the previous day and postponed for the next due to rain or darkness! Choose only from the matches posted in the OOP here for the current day!
8. Picks will be acceptable until before the start of the FIRST match
9. The scoring system will be as follows:
Losing Pick on Day 1: 1
Losing Pick on Day 2: 15
Losing Pick on Day 3: 40
Losing Pick on Day 4: 90
Losing Pick on Day 5: 180
Losing Pick on Day 6: 340
Losing Pick on Day 7: 600
Winning the title: 1000
10. This thread is not made to complain about format, points, etc. There's Suicide Suggestions Thread created for that.