Mens Tennis Forums banner

the "say something nice thread"

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  bubbleworks 
#1 ·
ok due to the extreme amounts of negativity about mardy, gonna try this on here and on mardytennis, you can only say something nice about mardy in this thread, no "oh no he choked" just nice things. and once we get some nice things we can maybe make a list!

so someone wanna start us of?

#2 ·
Okay I will start of and say something nice cos no one else seems to want to say anything at all. I think that Mardy is a nice guy and I never once thought that he sucked or anything. I think that it is hard to understand someone like him because he does really well in one tournament then he messes up completely in the next tournament and I think that people need to patient with him. He may not quite really have realised just how talented he is, but i believe one day everything will click for him. I think that people are expecting too much from him and whenever he does lose a match no one can understand why.

It all is a learning process for Mardy and sooner or later he will figure things out. He will get there if not soon, then later. At least he does have people like Mcenroe to push him and Roddick too.

Reactions: Éowyn
#3 ·
He's got GORGEOUS EYES!!! :hearts:

#4 ·
well said rue i agree completely it's a learning curve for him and he's getting there, but people put alot of pressure on him and are far too harsh considering, but he's getting there and i think he handles it well considering, and he IS improving and he'll get there, and i do think on his day he can beat anyone and i do mean anyone. but he has yet to get the stage where he can do that consistently but i truly believe he will and we should keep supporting him :)

yes bjorkfish he does have nice eyes lols and a great return of serve too :)

#7 ·
aww i didn't realise anyone had revived this :) *feels proud*

#8 ·
He makes up one half of the sweetest doubles team (Flake :rocker2: )
He understands that wearing yellow on court doesn't have to mean death by stoning.
He won a silver medal in Athens against the odds :)

#10 ·
he's seeking a secondopion beforehaving surgery i think thats a positive myself :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.