The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 03:45 PM
Registered User
 
justClaudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: at the nearest fashion week.
Posts: 15,622
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91 View Post
I know.....go figure.

Next week, he'll be the NEW Sampras.


& it's the off season. ...
justClaudia is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 45
Posts: 36,083
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel View Post
It was made by a newbie though so not really indicative of MTF in general, I think. Even for MTF's standards, that one is um, particularly dumb.
This is true....but it would be a lot of fun if we could track back to that thread here and comment extensively on it.

Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline  
post #48 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 45
Posts: 36,083
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post


& it's the off season. ...
Blame it on the off season.

Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline  
post #49 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 03:50 PM
Registered User
 
justClaudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: at the nearest fashion week.
Posts: 15,622
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91 View Post
Blame it on the off season.


But imagine what can happen if he does really well at the AO
justClaudia is offline  
post #50 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 45
Posts: 36,083
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

This place will need more bandwagon drivers, ten moderators, and a padlock. Any takers?

Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline  
post #51 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Registered User
 
justClaudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: at the nearest fashion week.
Posts: 15,622
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

Oh, I am not going anywhere.
have my front row tickets & am more than ready for it.

Bring it!
justClaudia is offline  
post #52 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 45
Posts: 36,083
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

OK then....
I'm bringing the kettle corn. Anyone?

Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline  
post #53 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Registered User
 
justClaudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: at the nearest fashion week.
Posts: 15,622
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam



that wagon you have there might be to weak, though. & rather small also
justClaudia is offline  
post #54 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 45
Posts: 36,083
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

Since I'm the driver, I'm busy negotiating for more and bigger vehicles. If necessary, we'll have a fleet of limos.

Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline  
post #55 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Registered User
 
justClaudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: at the nearest fashion week.
Posts: 15,622
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

Oh, oh! now we're talking here.

there's also David's (many) cars, if in trouble, he could always borrow a couple I believe.
justClaudia is offline  
post #56 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 45
Posts: 36,083
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
Oh, oh! now we're talking here.

there's also David's (many) cars, if in trouble, he could always borrow a couple I believe.
I have the Mercedes; skykisser has the Peugeot.

Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline  
post #57 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Registered User
 
justClaudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: at the nearest fashion week.
Posts: 15,622
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

the Peugeot is a small car, we might need an SUV. but I don't think he has one.

the limos you are negotiating are the best option, imo.
keep up the good work, Tiffany.
justClaudia is offline  
post #58 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 45
Posts: 36,083
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

Is the NEW Nalbandian a NEW Agassi?

A few things about this thread:

1. Duh...there's been talk about this at the 03 Masters, when they met for the first and last time (the match was a good one, by the way), which even Agassi himself saw his future staring at him across the net. What's NEW there?

2. Then someone piped up "I didn't know that David and Agassi had a common Armenian descent." You don't say....I thought this was common knowledge. Goes to show you that common knowledge is not that common these days. I would not be surprised, however, if these two claimed an Uncle Fester on their father's grandmother's aunt's cousin's side.

and 3. Did I say duh? I mean, come on now....
The NEW David has been hiding under the short bus, waiting for the end of the year, when he can come out and play-ay!!

Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline  
post #59 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 45
Posts: 36,083
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
the Peugeot is a small car, we might need an SUV. but I don't think he has one.

the limos you are negotiating are the best option, imo.
keep up the good work, Tiffany.
I never stint on the details; you all know that. If we get an SUV, we'll get one of the newbies to drive it....can you say RUN FOR THE BORDER?

Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline  
post #60 of 90 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 09:45 PM
Registered User
 
Joyce_23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Rotterdam
Age: 33
Posts: 1,150
                     
Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91 View Post
Is the NEW Nalbandian a NEW Agassi?

A few things about this thread:

1. Duh...there's been talk about this at the 03 Masters, when they met for the first and last time (the match was a good one, by the way), which even Agassi himself saw his future staring at him across the net. What's NEW there?

2. Then someone piped up "I didn't know that David and Agassi had a common Armenian descent." You don't say....I thought this was common knowledge. Goes to show you that common knowledge is not that common these days. I would not be surprised, however, if these two claimed an Uncle Fester on their father's grandmother's aunt's cousin's side.

and 3. Did I say duh? I mean, come on now....
The NEW David has been hiding under the short bus, waiting for the end of the year, when he can come out and play-ay!!
Now that was more fun then that whole thread combined. And I'm loving the limo idea. Good thinking.

Vamos David and Juan Carlos

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid it will never truely begin.
Joyce_23 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome