Monday diffs - singles
I don't know if it happened to have a final so close.. kinda long to explain everything but I prefer to be complete
02:02 | (6) sergiodmm (BRA)
vs. (Q) VamosRafaNadal (ESP)
(SRs: 1-1) - Same winners; SR Diffs: none
It s kinda complicated story as both picked Nadal 32.
1st: Difference in PTS:
sergiodmm: NADAL 63 46 76 36 64
vamosrafanadal : NADAL 4-6 7-6 6-4 3-6 6-3
2nd: remind of the rules:
PTS gives points based in:
1) Correct scoreline: when you give the exact right score for a/the player/players in a match;
each correct scoreline = 3 pts
2) Correct order of sets: when you pick the correct winner of one or more sets;
1 set = 1 pts/ 2 set = 4 pts/ 3 set = 7 pts/ 4 sets= 10 pts
3) Both players picked wrong winner: the player gets 2 points for each set they give to the correct winner.
3rd application to the rules to the PTS:
Difference of order of set: sergio = Nadal 1st set/ Djoko 2nd set vs Vamosrafa= Djoko 1st set/ Nadal 2nd set
Different of score line: none..
So everythink depends of who wins the 1st and 2nd set
- If Nadal 1st/ Djoko 2nd => sergiodmm would win the title
- If Djoko 1st / Nadal 2nd => vamosrafanadal would win the title
- If Djoko or Nadal wons the 2 first => tie and the match would go to CB
4 match: case of CB
sergiodmm= 2+5+14+26+29+16= 92
vamosrafanadal= 2+5+13+27+31+16= 93
So Vamosrafanadal would win with CB..