The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,300
                     
Talking Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosEspaña View Post
Great comeback to the circuit
No. 263 (+207) in the ATP ranking of tomorrow

http://live-tennis.eu/
That's just what he needed in his comeback!!!

"HAPPINESS IS WHAT MY LIFE'S ABOUT ... HAPPINESS NO I CAN'T DO WITHOUT ... HAPPINESS NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW ... THROUGH UPS AND DOWNS I'M STILL HAPPY"
Happiness is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 09:19 PM
on clouds...
 
Sommarsverige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Valencia forever !
Posts: 13,407
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

Sooooo happy Tommy won the tournament in Caltanissetta

What a way to come back to the tour I am just so impressed, proud, happy and also surprised

No wonder Tommy couldn´t hold the tears back...he did such a fantastic job

Hope he can keep this up in the next tournaments :worshop:

Tommy Robredo David Ferrer Pere Riba Fernando Verdasco

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline  
post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Registered User
 
rosybreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 268
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
Sooooo happy Tommy won the tournament in Caltanissetta

What a way to come back to the tour I am just so impressed, proud, happy and also surprised

No wonder Tommy couldn´t hold the tears back...he did such a fantastic job

Hope he can keep this up in the next tournaments :worshop:
Tommy cried because it was very emotional as he said. Who knows that bad times have passed during those months? Many people took it for over and get back to winning must have been a strong emotion!

]
rosybreaker is offline  
post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Registered User
 
rosybreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 268
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater
Tommy in tears!

]
rosybreaker is offline  
post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 357
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosybreaker View Post
Thanks so much for your reports and sharing great photos
You're the luckiest girl I'm so happy for you that you could be there and cheer live for him. We were also lucky to have been able to watch all his matches online. Better than nothing, but unfortunately, we could see the ceremony only so...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (174.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (171.6 KB, 3 views)
VamosEspaña is offline  
post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Registered User
 
rosybreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 268
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosEspaña View Post
Thanks so much for your reports and sharing great photos
You're the luckiest girl I'm so happy for you that you could be there and cheer live for him. We were also lucky to have been able to watch all his matches online. Better than nothing, but unfortunately, we could see the ceremony only so...
Here (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3477085&type=1) all the photos
Definitely the last week was a long and tiring week. I saw him play, I gave him my hand, I took a picture and I have autographed ball and photo. I miss those good times, I hope that Tommy has enjoyed all my support and all my screams. :P I do not know really what to say, looking at photographs in the stomach of the tournament feel so many emotions! The first match where he played a decent tennis and was also a debut for my emotions. <3 Then the longest match with Bautista-Agut in which I believed dead. How many heart attacks and screams that night, but he showed how much heart and how much happiness to see him win. The match with Matteo Viola where he let go the second set to then concentrate on the third like a second class player can do. The semifinal where he defeated a real clown and not be intimidated from the start warm and then... The final where he played a tennis top 20. What about? man that guys, man! One of the best experiences of my life. Incredibly, absurd!
*-*

]

Last edited by rosybreaker; 06-11-2012 at 09:45 PM.
rosybreaker is offline  
post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 357
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosybreaker View Post
Here (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3477085&type=1) all the photos
Definitely the last week was a long and tiring week. I saw him play, I gave him my hand, I took a picture and I have autographed ball and photo. I miss those good times, I hope that Tommy has enjoyed all my support and all my screams. :P I do not know really what to say, looking at photographs in the stomach of the tournament feel so many emotions! The first match where he played a decent tennis and was also a debut for my emotions. <3 Then the longest match with Bautista-Agut in which I believed dead. How many heart attacks and screams that night, but he showed how much heart and how much happiness to see him win. The match with Matteo Viola where he let go the second set to then concentrate on the third like a second class player can do. The semifinal where he defeated a real clown and not be intimidated from the start warm and then... The final where he played a tennis top 20. What about? man that guys, man! One of the best experiences of my life. Incredibly, absurd!
*-*
Wow!!! How great and how wonderful those photos
Thank you so much for your interesting report and the link to the photos, Rosy

Also online we could watch his nice games and some great shots, but unfortunately not all so clearly... of course much better than nothing though, as I already mentioned.

Tommy would be one of top 20 players if he would be physically 100% fit. But at the first tournament after absence of more than 7 months because of injuries, I was not sure how far he could go though I always hope and wish him all the best. Especcially after two consecutive long matches on Thursday and Friday evenings, I was worried and hoped that he wasn't too tired.

He seemed also not to have been sure and said in a interview that he wanted to win as many matches as possible, in another interview after his SF match that he was afraid of his opponent.

After his victory on Saturday, I was almost sure that he would get another trophy on Sunday and 100 pts in the ATP Ranking on Monday, although I didn't know who Elias was.

I can imagine well how happy he was when he won the tournament. His smile on the photo with his trophy together with his coach on twitter shows it.

First of all I wish him to stay healthy. And then hopefully he'll collect necessary points as soon as possible and comeback to the position where he normally belong to. It would be not very easy though, but for sure, he'll do it
VamosEspaña is offline  
post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Registered User
 
Tommy_Babyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 36
Posts: 404
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

I could not believe - 100 pts plus? no matches? how? wtf? +207 ?
then found that's CH.
I"m so glad Tommy is back and won a title.
let's get further and play more to get back to TOP100 to play main draws
We still love you, Tommy! I still love you.

PROUD TO SUPPORT
TOMMY ROBREDO

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

WHATEVER HAPPENS
WE LOVE YOU, TOMMY!
Tommy_Babyboy is offline  
post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Registered User
 
Tommy_Babyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 36
Posts: 404
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

What a handsomeness!OMG I still love this hot man!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 178963_4104254175370_522367855_n.jpg (33.6 KB, 8 views)

PROUD TO SUPPORT
TOMMY ROBREDO

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

WHATEVER HAPPENS
WE LOVE YOU, TOMMY!
Tommy_Babyboy is offline  
post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Registered User
 
rosybreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 268
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBlakeFan View Post
I could not believe - 100 pts plus? no matches? how? wtf? +207 ?
then found that's CH.
I"m so glad Tommy is back and won a title.
let's get further and play more to get back to TOP100 to play main draws
We still love you, Tommy! I still love you.
And I'm glad that despite Tommy has stood still for a while there are still many fans who appreciate the work he has done in recent years and the wonderful man he is.

@VamosEspaña: Thanks for your words. Tommy will returns to big, I can feel it, and we will always be here together as a family!

]
rosybreaker is offline  
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 06:19 PM
on clouds...
 
Sommarsverige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Valencia forever !
Posts: 13,407
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

These photos are really soooo georgeous

Rosy, I am also very happy for you that you could witness all this and I can really understand that it must have been a fantastic week for you

I am really looking forward to see how Tommy will continue to play
I am very sure Caltanissetta was the start of some great success and hopefully without injuries

Tommy Robredo David Ferrer Pere Riba Fernando Verdasco

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline  
post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Registered User
 
rosybreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 268
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

In the challenger of Milan (23 June / 1 July) will also present the Kazakh Golubev, former no. 33, a difficult opponent for Tommy but we cheer all for him! I sincerely believe that more games he will play than his tennis grow, it is confirms by the fact that Tommy in Caltanissetta played his best game in the final.
How do you think?

]
rosybreaker is offline  
post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 08:09 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 33
Posts: 670
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

Brilliant news abt Tommy winning the Challenger event. He deserves this fully. Hopefully he'll gain some confidence now going into the summer [tennis] season.
iramlatif is offline  
post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 08:28 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 357
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

Except for the 3rd game in the 1st set, Tommy played very well on Sunday in Caltanissetta

I didn't know that Golubev wasn't recently within Top 100.
Entry list for Milan here:

Week 26 : Milan (Winner : Tommy Robredo)

I don't know most players. But Delbonis and Golubev would be a little dangerous, I think although Tommy beat Golubev at the last (and only one) meeting at Bastad 2010. Hopefully he'll get a good draw

The video of that match there, if someone is interested in it:

http://www.spobox.tv/tennis/skistar-...obredo-golubev
VamosEspaña is offline  
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 09:13 PM
Registered User
 
rosybreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 268
                     
Re: The "Welcome back Tommy in Caltanissetta!" 2012 cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosEspaña View Post
Except for the 3rd game in the 1st set, Tommy played very well on Sunday in Caltanissetta

I didn't know that Golubev wasn't recently within Top 100.
Entry list for Milan here:

Week 26 : Milan (Winner : Tommy Robredo)

I don't know most players. But Delbonis and Golubev would be a little dangerous, I think although Tommy beat Golubev at the last (and only one) meeting at Bastad 2010. Hopefully he'll get a good draw

The video of that match there, if someone is interested in it:

http://www.spobox.tv/tennis/skistar-...obredo-golubev
Tommy can do it! No?

]
rosybreaker is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome